15| Stargazing

Normal Pov.

The night finally took place, as the boys started cleaning up the utensils after they finished cooking.

"Jeez, that Hinata, skipping after eating" Daichi said while cleaning.

"Can't be helped, that is Hinata after all" Sugawara noted.

"Anyways, where is Hitoka-chan and Hinata?" Shimizu asked.

"I'll go search for them" Arisu volunteered as she left the trash bag on the sand and proceeded to find the two while running.

Why does my chest hurts when I think of them?

She kept running, not stopping.

I am in love with Kageyama Tobio, so why...?

Then she stopped at tracks when she finally found them, they were sitting on the bridge near the sea, peacefully.

~•♥️•~

Hinata and Yachi sat on the wood, silently while gazing the stars above.

"Hey Yachi-san, what are you going to do if the person you like has a crush on your bestfriend? Are you going to lend them a hand to hook them up together?" Hinata asked.

"Well...I think I will, if the person that you like is happy with your bestfriend, I won't hesitate to be the bridge" Yachi said while smiling at him, with a sad smile.

"Why?" Hinata asked again.

"If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy. Even if it's not with you"

Hinata fell in silence afterwards, as Yachi was now uncomfortable of his questions.

Is it the girl that he likes is...Kisaragi?

"Why did you asked these questions? Do you have a girl you like?" Yachi asked the orange haired boy who was looking up to the sky.

"Yeah...I have one" He admitted.

The girl that he likes...it's not me...

"Who is it?" She asked.

Why am I asking him if I am jut going to hurt myself?

"It's a secret" He said.

"Eh? Why...?" She whined.

"I wanted to keep that secret to myself, sorry" He stated with a grin on his face as he turned to her.

They started talking about random stuffs and began to laugh happily, not caring for anything else.

The stars were glimmering brightly as the wind breeze was touching they're skins, making the mood between them better.

If only time could stop stand still, it'd be pretty amazing...

Yachi was really in love with Hinata, yet Hinata doesn't know, it's just a secret that she and Arisu knows.

She remembered how he smiled and called her by her name, but it was all gone now because his attention was on his new best friend, Kisaragi Arisu.

I fell in love with him in the worst timing when he's already in love with someone else.

"Hey Hinata" Yachi started before continuing what she wanted to say.

"Is it alright if I kiss you?"