27| Glad

Normal Pov.

"Cheers!" Everyone in the gym bumped there cups to each other as they drink it up.

They're having a farewell party for Arisu today since she'll be leaving tomorrow, time flies doesn't it?

"Your really leaving tomorrow, aren't you?" Nishinoya asked the blonde, as she nodded.

"Yes, but...you didn't have to go this far such as celebrating" Arisu said while smiling sadly.

"Don't say that! We're your friends, we will do something like this" Tanaka said as he joined they're conversation.

"Ryu is right, we should have a blast!" Nishinoya said as he put his arm around her shoulder.

"Ah! That's unfair Noya, I always wanted to do that in a babe" Tanaka said angrily, as Nishinoya could only snicker in respond.

"You act too slow" Nishinoya said.

"I hope you have a good time in America, Kisaragi-san" Yamaguchi said as he went up to them.

"Yes, I also hope so too" She mumbled, unable for them to hear.

"So, why did you decided to leave suddenly?" Tsukishima asked.

"Well...family reasons" Was what she could say while Tsukishima hummed in reply as he understand.

"When are you coming back? Don't tell me after a year? I'll miss you when your gone!" Nishinoya said as he hugged her, making Tanaka jealous.

"I don't know myself, I was just summon by a family member, so yeah...I have to go" Arisu said, as she let Nishinoya rubbed his cheeks with hers.

On the other hand, Hinata was eating on the other side with Kageyama.

"Aren't you going to approach her? She'll be gone by tomorrow" Kageyama said, eyeing the orange head.

"I'm not in the mood" Hinata mumbled, as he looked at his cup filled with orange juice.

So the day ended without those two talking with each other.

~•♥️•~

Hinata's Pov.

Today was Arisu's flight, she'll leave when school is over.

I was at the gym practicing volleyball of course, somehow I can't seem to hit the ball correctly.

I can't concentrate...

Is the thought that crossed my mind, as it was filled with a certain blonde girl, I just sighed and shrugged the thought.

Ever since she told me she's leaving, I can't spike the ball properly, everyone noticed it.

I was frustrated that I can't get it right, but I never stopped trying my best.

I heard my phone beeped as I checked the sender it was her.

***

To: Hinata Shouyou
From: Kisaragi Arisu

Hey Shouyou-kun, are you mad? Come on, say something, don't leave me hanging!

***

I read all of her texts, it was a lot of them, as I kept scrolling it down.

***

To: Hinata Shouyou
From: Kisaragi Arisu

Hey what's happening to you? I've been texting you but you're not replying...and you haven't answered any of my calls.