35| Kiss

Normal Pov.

There was something bothering Hinata, and what was that? It was just a little shitty kiss.

White day was finally near and his deciding what to give Arisu when Nishinoya and Tanaka suggested him to give her a kiss--not on a cheek, but on the lips!

He hasn't kissed anyone before on the lips, of course he doesn't have any experience or ways to pull it off.

"Hey Shouyou-kun, can you pass me a pen--" Before Arisu could complete her sentence, Hinata hurriedly passed her a pencil and ran out of the classroom.

"Where are you going, Shouyou-kun?!" She yelled but he was nowhere in sight.

That's one of the examples that's been happening recently, and Arisu doesn't know why her boyfriend is like that.

When Arisu asked what Yachi felt for Hinata, she said: she could feel butterflies swarm her stomach.

Fuck the butterflies, Arisu could feel the whole zoo for him.

Hinata spent alone on the bathroom as he felt his stomach ache, it just freakin hurts, not because he wanted to piss but he was nervous.

Nervous being around Arisu while thinking of ways how to kiss her.

They say if you can tie the stem of a cherry, your a good kisser, one time Hinata tried that and failed miserably.

What should I do now? Just being near her is making me nervous!

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

"Hey Kageyama, how do you kiss a girl?" Hinata asked his teammate, who spat his milk out of his mouth.

"W-W-What did you just said?" Kageyama asked while wiling the milk from the corners of his mouth.

He inwardly cursed himself for stuttering while talking about a touchy and embarrassing topic.

"I said: how do you kiss a girl?" He repeated, making Kageyama regain his composure once again.

"How could I know? I haven't kissed a girl either" He scowled.

"Hmm, you also don't have an idea, huh?" He hummed and turning silence.

"Why do you ask? Are you perhaps trying to kiss Arisu?" It was Hinata's turned to spat his juice, while Kageyama smirked as he was right.

"S-So what? Noya-senpai and Tanaka-senpai suggested it's a perfect thing to give her in white day" Hinata shot back with irritation in his tone of voice.

"I don't know...why don't you just asked her to let you kiss her? Your making things harder for you" Kageyama irked, while Hinata blushed in embarrassment.

"I-I can't do that! It's really embarrassing" He complaint that his idea was too hard to win against.

"Well, good luck" Kageyama said as he took a sip from the cartoon of milk.

Hinata have asked his teammates about it and have given out advices and suggestions that isn't in his liking or it was too hard.

He didn't knew this kind of things such as kissing a girl is hard.

~•♥️•~

The white day finally came as Hinata was nervous as hell, trying to think of many ways to pull off the kiss.

I jut have to put my lips on her right? That's a piece of cake!

He thought as he froze when he saw Arisu talking to their classmates, he stared at his lips that are moving.