19| Stars

Normal Pov.

Today was the annual opening of the Sport's Festival, every athletic students were waiting for has finally come, especially for Hinata.

He was filled with excitement and joy that his favourite event finally came, he loved this day.

After the 'kiss on the cheek' incident, Arisu have become timid and shy towards the boy, she can't seem to build courage to speak to him.

Sports, huh? That's my least favourite subject...

She thought while she let out a sigh, she tied up her hair in a ponytail as she looked refreashing.

"Do your best, Arisu!" Hinata said with a smile plastered on his lips, as the girl nodded in reply.

They were having a race, and Arisu is the representative of the class, why did she get that part? Simple, she doesn't have a sport...

Heck, she can't play basketball, volleyball, or tennis, nothing at all...to gain a grade in P.E. she signed up to the race.

A loud bang shoot in the sky as the race begun, Arisu ran as fast as she can through the lane.

"Fight! Kisaragi-san! Fight!" She heard her classmates cheer for her as she smiled happily.

"Win this, Arisu!" Now she heard Hinata cheering for her, she was encouraged and happy but--her eyes widened when she saw Yachi walked up to him.

"Go! Kisaragi-san!" Yachi yelled as Hinata turned his attention to her.

What is this feeling...I'm felt this way before, but why?

In the corner of her eye, she saw them smiling and laughing happily, talking about random stuff causing her heart to ache.

Why was she was feeling like this? Why was she jealous?
It's just Yachi and she knew that she has feelings for him...
Plus, she's in love with Kageyama right? So why...?

No, please...don't look at her!

Then she tripped on a rock, falling on the ground with her face as she was being left behind by everyone.

That's when she realised she twisted her ankle, unable for her to move.

It hurts...my ankle hurts.

The race ended, as she sat on the ground defeatedly, yet she felt no remorse, no regret...she only felt damaged.

"Are you alright?" One of the manager of the race asked her.

"I-I twisted my ankle and I can't move" She explained while tears appeared on the corner of her eyes.

"Someone, take her to the infirmary!" The man said as a black haired boy walked up to them.

"I'll take her" He said as he lifted up Arisu in his arms as they captured some of the students' attention.

"Hey, look!"

"Whoa, they look like a couple!"

"That girl is adorable!"

The unwanted attention they caught from the students began to whisper, making Arisu blushed furiously.

"P-Put me down, Tobio-kun" She said with a blush painted on her face.

"Your hurt, how could I do that?" He said as he began to walk with her in his arms.

"B-But...it's really embarrasing" She mumbled while clutching his shirt, nervously.

"Ignore them" He nonchalantly said, not giving a damn to the by standers.