5| Rain

Arisu's Pov.

I walked out of the doors of the school as I was greeted by the downpour of the rain.

"Oh no, I haven't brought my umbrella" I said, as I was troubled, not knowing how I would go home now.

"I can let you in my umbrella"
I heard a voice said as I turned my head to face a familiar guy.

"I-Is it okay, Nishinoya-kun?"
I asked, as he nodded with a grin in his face.

He opened his umbrella and sheltered me with it as he stood beside me.

"Let's go, Arisu-san" He said, as it was my turn to nodded.

We started to walk out of the school as I was sheltered by his umbrella.

"I hope a thunder won't barge in"
I said worriedly, as I looked up in the sky.

"I hope it does, are you afraid of thunder?" He stated, as I shook my head in reply, not wanting to tell him the truth.

"How about you, are you afraid of it?" I asked the same question to him.

"Rather of being afraid...I like it, my volleyball attack name is called Rolling Thunder~!" He said as he yelled the last part, I cracked out a heartily laugh, as he laughed as well.

"Rolling Thunder? That's sounds cool" I said as he sparkled brightly when I acknowledge his opinion.

"I know right? It has a good ring in it" He said as he let out a smile at me.

I felt my shoulder getting soaked by the rain, he noticed this so he pressed his shoulder at mine and raised the umbrella higher.

H-He's so close...!

"You don't mind this, do you?"
He asked while averting his gaze with mine, blushing.

"I...don't mind" I said as I realised that I was blushing as well.

"Uwah, Nishinoya is a gentlemen!"

"How cool~"

We heard some male voices from the other side of the road as we blushed furiously.

"Shut up, damn it!"
Nishioya-kun yelled at them as they laughed at the embarrassed guy, even I was embarrased.

"Don't mind them, Arisu-san.
They are just my classmates"
He said, as he shrugged of his thoughts, as I nodded.

Suddenly, a huge lightning pierced the air as I went down on my knees, shivering in fear.

"Whoa, that was loud...I mean, it hit nearby" I heard him said, while I was still in my knees.

"W-What's wrong, Arisu-san?"
He asked me as he grabbed my shoulder with his hand, as the other is holding the umbrella.

"The lightning...is scary"
I mumbled, terrified.

"Knew it you were scared, let's go to a shelter nearby"
He suggested as I nodded.

We stopped and rested on a shelter we found nearby, I sat down on the bench as we placed our stuff on the table.

"The rain isn't letting up"
I said worriedly, as the rain kept pouring down.