14| Beach

Normal Pov.

Summer: the hottest of the four temperate seasons, the heat is very suffocating and sweltering, that's why the gang are going to the beach to beat the heat.

"Seriously, I'm so glad we could all came" Coach Ukai said while lifting the cooler in his shoulders.

"Yeah, I bet this trip would be fun" Sugawara said as he let out a laugh.

"Um...why am I invited too? I mean, I'm not a coach or anything" Arisu asked politely to Ukai.

"Well, your always in the gym to support the players and help the girls, so why not? The more the merrier" He explained to the blonde.

"Yes, thank you" She said softly.

"Summer is about to end, we should have fun in the beach to our hearts content!" Nishinoya said loudly.

"Yeah, and beach is the perfect location--woah, that swimsuited babe is gorgeous" Tanaka said as he spotted a pretty lady in bikini.

"I'll be the first~!" Hinata chirped as he ran to the beach hurriedly.

"Wha--wait a moment!" Kageyama said as he began to run too, they were racing against each other.

"They get along too well, don't they?" Arisu said as she sweat drop.

"Yes, I agree with you Kisaragi-san" Yachi said as she sweat drop.

~•❤️•~

Arisu, Yachi, and Shimizu were finally done changing their swimsuits, they were about to walk outside the comfort room when Yachi hid.

"Hitoka-chan, let's go" Shimizu called the short blonde haired girl.

"I don't want to...it's too embarrassing!" She said while slightly shaking.

"What are you talking about? You look really cute, Yachi-chan!" Arisu said as she pulled Yachi with her.

"I-I'm too embarrassed to walk in open like this!" Yachi said.

She began to shake while seating on the cement as her lips were quivering, watching this side of hers made Arisu and Shimizu sweat drop.

"What should we do about her, Shimizu-senpai?" Arisu asked turning to the black haired beauty.

"I don't know...She's always like this" Shimizu said as she let out an awkward laugh.

In the end, somewhat Arisu and Shimizu managed to drag Yachi outside as she was quivering.

"Oh I know, I'll get you two some ice cream, wait for me here okay?" Arisu said as Shimizu nodded.

The blonde girl walked through the beach as somewhat she captured some of the peoples' attention by barely walking.

"Whoa, she's a beauty!"