18| Birthday

Normal Pov.

It's been two months since our main heroine transferred in the school called Karasuno High.

She woke up by the rays of sunlight trespassing her windows and the gentle chirps of the young birds outside, causing her to sat up.

She stood up from her bed and fixed it in a tidier way, after that she went to look at the calendar to see the date today.

June 21 was the date today, she knew something was special today, yet somehow she can't remember what it is...until she finally realised.

"It's Shouyou-kun's birthday!" She exclaimed as she finally remembered, she began to roll on the floor in anime style and began to whine.

"How could I forget such a thing? What should I give him for his birthday?" She began to panicked, still not knowing what to do.

Her eyes saw her wall clock and suddenly knew that it was already late, she got up from the floor as she started preparing for school.

"Oh no, I'm late for school!" She blurted causing her in paranoia.

>>Time Skip>>

She was sent to detention afterwards during class hours, she was freed during lunch time while she was really exhausted because of the talkings.

All that reminders made me feel so tired right now...

"Arisu!" A loud voice echoed through the hallways as she looked to the speaker and saw a carrot haired boy.

"Oh hey, Shouyou-kun" She greeted nervously, as she remembered she doesn't have a present.

"Hey Arisu, you know what day is it today?" He asked with his usual white smile.

"Uh...It's June 21, right?" She said, while avoiding eye contact with him.

"Yeah, other than that!" He said.

"What do you mean?" She said, playing dumb, he is clearly asking for his present right now!

"You don't know? It's...um--" He cut of his statement as he shrugged.

"It's nothing, see you later" He said with a small smile and walked away.

When Hinata's figure gone, she felt guilty of how she treated him when it's his birthday today.

"Psst, Arisu-san!" She heard a whispered yelling voice said as she turned her head to see Nishinoya with his pal, Tanaka hiding behind the walls.

Why are they hiding there?

"Is Hinata gone?" Tanaka whispered as Arisu nodded, then they walked up to her afterwards.

"Come with us, we'll held up a meeting" Nishinoya said hurriedly while he grabbed her hand and ran.

"Meeting?" Arisu asked.

"Today is Hinata's birthday right? We'll make it a blast" Tanaka said.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

"So, that's the plan! We'll surprise Hinata in this gym and celebrate his birthday, got it?" Daichi explained to everyone who was here as they nodded except for the blonde boy with glasses who appeared rather uninterested.

"Kisaragi-chan, you will lead Hinata in this gym after school, okay?" Sugawara said to the blonde as she nodded.

"No one would tell this to Hinata, especially you two idiots!" Daichi said while pointing his index finger at Nishinoya and Tanaka.