3| Tears

Arisu's Pov.

I barely reached the stadium, as the game was about to begin. I sat on the bleachers where the flag of Karasuno High is near. In the distance, I watched them play in silence.

I was fascinated by Hinata-kun's jumps as he spiked the ball to the other team, resulting they scored a point for it.

They are really amazing, they have the passion in wanting to win. I thought, after some couple of minutes, the game took ends as Karasuno High won against Tokonami.

They took a break as I walked up to their team with a refreshing smile in my face.

"Hey Hinata-kun, you were cool" I said as I finally reached them, he turned to me with a smile on his face as well.

"Thank you, Kisaragi-san. I'm glad you came" He said as he was all sweaty from the play.

"Hey Arisu-san, how was I?" The guy from the gym yesterday who was smaller than Hinata-kun, asked.

"You were not bad...um" My sentence trailed, not knowing his name.

"I didn't introduce myself properly, I'm Nishinoya Yuu" He said with a smile on his face.

Then Hinata-kun introduced me to his team mates as I was now an acquaintance to them. Which made me glad because I was able to know an intriguing team.

~•❤️•~

Then the tournament had started once more, it was Karasuno versus Dateko.

I noticed that the Girl's Volley Ball Team beside me, were cheering for the boys, as loud as they can.

Then someone tapped my shoulder as my eyes met a girl with short dark brown hair and with matching brown eyes.

"Hey, are you cheering for Karasuno too?" She asked with a grin on her face.

"Y-Yes, who might you be?" I asked, trying to be polite.

"Michimiya Yui, the captain of the girl's volleyball team. A 3rd year high school student" She stated, introducing herself.

S-She's my senpai!

"Kisaragi Arisu, a 1st year high school student" I stated, shyly.

"Oh I know you, Daichi told me about you, I've heard you were Hinata's girlfriend" She said which made me flustered.

"N-No, I'm not his girlfriend. He's just my classmate" I stated the truth.

She just smiled and nodded as we proceeded watching the match, the way Kageyama-kun tosses the ball to Hinata-kun was cool, it's like they have great trust with each other.

But I noticed that Dateko has a great defense, which was a tough opponent against Karasuno.

Well, in the end, Karasuno won the match, as they rejoiced happily. It made me slightly happy by their victory.

I run towards the winning group, as I called Kageyama-kun, as I accidentally bumped into someone which made fell on my butt.

I looked up and met his gaze. Yeah, he was so tall, I bet his taller that Kageyama-kun.

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you hurt?" He asked, while he offer his hand to me to stand.

"I-I'm alright" I said, as I grabbed his hand and he helped me to stand. I felt an scary aura being stabbed on me at the back.

I noticed that some girls were glaring at me, it must be this guy's fangirls, they're heads over heels to him which made me shiver.

"Your cute, what's your name?"
He asked, with a smile on his face.
I just go ahead and answer, because it will be kind of rude if I didn't.