11| Glasses

Normal Pov.

It was lunch time, and Hinata used that time to practice volleyball with the other members part in the team.

"Give me a toss, Arisu!" Hinata said with his usual loud voice.

The blonde obediently tossed the ball up in the air, then Hinata served it perfectly.

They did it a couple of times now as they reached their limit, they sat down on the bleachers, resting.

"Doesn't your arm hurts, I mean--they're bright red" Arisu said, mentioning Hinata's arms.

"Not really, if your the one tossing" He said bashfully, not thinking about what his saying.

Arisu's face erupted like a volcano, her face was flushed bright red, flustered by his pleasing words.

"U-Uh...what I mean is" Hinata stuttered, losing words to say, as he was completely embarrassed of his own words.

"I-I'm going to hit the ball, and serve like you guys" Arisu said as she quickly stood up with a volleyball in hand, embarrassed as well.

Damn it, that was embarrassing!

Hinata shrugged the thought as he watched Arisu play, he still has those red blush tinted in his cheeks.

Arisu hit the volleyball with her white, thin arm, it went up in the air, as she watched were it will go...

...The door creaked open as a tall blonde man who just finished his lunch came in the gym, casually.

"Look out!" He heard a female voice yelled, he turned his head and saw a ball rushing to his direction.

Before he could react, the ball hit him directly in the face as he heard the plastic of his glasses cracked.

He crashed the floor, his head got hit first, then his shoulder the loud crash stole everyone's attention and turned where the noise came.

The ball rolled off his face, leaving red marks visible his face, as if he was slapped, then Hinata and Arisu ran up to the boy who got hit by the ball.

"Hey Tsukishima, you alright?" Hinata asked, as he looked at the him, he who was laying on the ground.

He sat up straight, as he grabbed his shattered glasses, that cracked after getting hit by the volleyball.

"Being hit by the volleyball as I entered the gym isn't a good start, yeah I'm alright" Tsukishima stated with pure sarcasm behind in his tone.

"I'm sorry, Tsukishima-kun!" Arisu said apologetically, lowering her head, for a sign of respect.

"Thanks a lot Blondie, now I have to buy a new pair" He said, pissed.

"I'm sorry" She mumbled while her lips were quivering, as she was shaking, regretting what she did.

"That looks bad, Arisu, since your the one who did it, take him to the infirmary" Daichi, the captain instructed the blonde.

"Yes, I'm sorry" She apologised once again, feeling miserable.

"Don't feel so glum, Kisaragi-chan, you didn't mean it, do you?" Sugawara gently asked, as he patted her soft, blonde hair.