7| Rival

Normal Pov.

Thanks to the overnight lessons Hinata took, he got a passing two digit score in the test.

Yes! I passed! I'm going to show it to the others...

With that thought it mind, he dashed to find his friends, but he bumped into someone as that person fell on the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry, can you stand up?" He asked to the girl who fell, as she flinched.

"I-I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to bump to you!" She freaked out while she bowed down to him making him sweat drop.

"N-No it's my fault" Hinata said, as the girl was freaking out too much.

"Please excuse me!" She yelled as she ran away from Hinata.

D-Did I do something wrong?

He shrugged the thought and went to find his friends.

"Kisaragi-san!" He yelled as he spotted Arisu looking at the bulletin board.

"Hello Hinata-kun, how did it went?" She asked.

"It went well, I got 83/100 in Math, it's the highest grade I ever scored!" Hinata said as he cried in anime style that is thankful.

"Good for you, if you keep up that good grades you won't be kicked out of the club" She said.

"Yup, I'm going to the gym now, see you later" He said as she nodded in reply, then she watched him disappear from her sight.

Arisu walked back to her room as she bumped into a girl with short blonde hair.

"I'm so sorry, are you alright?"
Arisu asked as she squat down to her level.

The girl thought which made Arisu confused, thinking if there was something in her face

"What's your name?" Arisu asked her, as the girl manage not to freak out.

"My name is Yachi Hitoka" She shyly introduced herself.

"Can you stand, Yachi-chan?" Arisu asked as she stood up and extended her hand to her, Yachi nodded in reply while she grabbed her hand.