25| Christmas

Normal Pov.

Hinata waited at the biggest Christmas tree nearby the Annual Parade, he was kind of earlier than the time expected.

Well, can you blame him? He's excited...I bet even if you guys will go early to the place where your crush told you to meet up!

"I wonder if she'll be here soon" He said while his hot breathe touched his bare hands as he breathed in his palms.

"Shouyou-kun!" He heard a female voice called, he turned to the caller and saw the person his waiting for.

"Hey Arisu, glad you can come" Hinata said as he flashed his signature smile at her.

"Y-Yes, sorry for the wait" She said as she panted, catching her breathe.

"It's alright, I just came here" He answered as she sighed in relief.

"Is that so? Thank goodness" She said as she stood up straight.

"Let's go to the parade!" He said loudly as he grabbed her wrist and made in a run.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

"Wow, how cute!" Arisu said as she admired the decorations hanging on every trees, houses, statues they see.

"Yeah, it's really impressive" Hinata said as he smiled happily, while looking around the place.

"So, where should we go first?" She asked as she turned to him.

"Anywhere with you" He stated, making her cheeks blushed.

"O-Oh...then, let's go over there!" She said as she shrugged her blushing face and grabbed Hinata along with her.

Spending time with you is fun,

I never really experienced this kind of feeling before...

I'm just so happy being with you,

I hope you can always smile like that even if I'm not by your side.

~•♥️•~

They walked through the pavements as it was pilled with snow, it's Christmas after all.

"I didn't think I had the chance to come here" Arisu started, as she watched the a piece of snow fall in her palm with a smile on her lips.

"You really wanted to come here that badly?" Hinata asked her, as the blonde turned and smile.

"Yes, thank you for bringing me here...it made me so happy" She said as she flashed a smile filled nothing but gratitude and bliss.

"N-No problem" He said, as he quickly turned around, not wanting for her to see his blazing face.

He gulped loudly, as he grabbed a piece of box out of his pockets and turned to her.

"H-Here, it's my gift for you" He said while handing his gift for her.

"Oh, thanks...I also have one for you" She said, as she unzipped her sling bag, grabbed the gift and handed her gift for him.

They opened it in curiosity, as they're eyes widened.

"Wow, this is so cute!" Arisu said as she stared at the blue pendant that Hinata gave her

"Right? I spent lots of time just to find that" He boasted, hearing him say that flattered her.