12| Warmth

Arisu's Pov.

Ever since I gave Tsuki-kun a brand new pair of glasses, Shouyou-kun became distant with me.

Every time I attempt to start an light conversation with him, he always finds a way to cut it off, I bet his mad.

So here I am, standing in front of his house, I was a little bit of nervous for coming here with no notice.

What if he and his family went out, it's saturday after all, what if he doesn't want to see me? My head is filled with What if's...making me nervous.

It's all or nothing, me!

I thought, as my index finger fidget when I was attempting to touch the doorbell, slowly, I finally touched it.

It probably ring inside, I heard footsteps inside as the door creaked open, as I was a pretty woman.

"My, what a cute lady we have here...Who might you be?" She asked me with a smile on her lips.

"My name is Kisaragi Arisu, mam. I came here to visit Shouyou-kun" I calmly introduced myself with a smile returning back at her.

"A-Arisu? Oh, come in" She said as she made a way for me to walk.

"Thank you, um...mam?" I said, not knowing who she is not her name.

"Instead of calling me mom, just call me 'kaa-san'. I'm Shouyou's mother" She said while smiling.

"R-Right" I said, still not deciding to call her kaa-san, kind of awkward though.

We walked in the interior as it was clean and organized, not bad if I should say myself.

She let me sat down on the couch, as the woman sat on the opposite couch a mine, she also handed me an orange juice.

I tasted it, it was sweet and delicious, then I managed to finished the drink.

"Pardon me, where is Shouyou-kun, mam?" I asked, trying my best not to be rude and to be polite.

"He's upstairs, asleep, don't worry though...he'll be awake by now" She assured me with a grin.

"Right" Was all I said, it made me kind of uncomfortable in someone else's house.

"Your really cute, just like he said" Shouyou-kun's mom said, as she stared at me which I felt embarrassed.

"Excuse me?" I asked, while my cheeks are bright red.

"You see, Shouyou mentioned about you to me, frequently" She said as she laughed heartily.

Wha-What? He mentioned me to his mom?! I feel kind of embarrassed...

"The thing that comes out of his mouth is, Arisu this, Arisu that, everything is all about you" She said happily, curving his lips into a smile.

"I see...I didn't knew he always mention me to you, mam" I said, slightly bashful of this.

I heard a footsteps on the stairs as I looked up to see Shouyou-kun in pyjamas, walking down of the stairs while rubbing his eyes.