21| Dense

Normal Pov.

Today was saturday, it means, no classes, it is a peace of mind for hardworking students such as Arisu.

She was in front of the TV, watching anime, while eating her breakfast, pancakes, she was currently watching Owari no Seraph.

"I really ship Yuu and Shinoa! They should just kiss" She said while strangling monokuma, the white and black anime bear that was given to her from Nishinoya.

"I kind of like Yuu and Mika, but...the winning couple would always be Krul and Mika!" She said once more as she admired the vampire's pink hair.

After finishing her breakfast, she turned off the TV, as she put it in the sink and washed it.

Afterwards, she went to the restroom and began to wash herself, after that she clothed herself of course.

I don't look bad, do I? She thought, as she was slightly insecured, she was wearing decent clothes, so why would she?

She shrugged the thought and walked towards the door as she made her exit out of the apartment she owns for the time being.

"Arisu!" A voice called, she turned her head and saw two familiar faces.

"Kenma-kun, Kuroo-kun?" She said in pure surprise, not expecting that they would come.

They're from Tokyo, right? So why would they come all the way here...to challenge Karasuno again? Hmm...that's not the case though.

"Your going out?" Kuroo asked the blonde female.

"Yes, I'm on my way to Karasuno, want to tag along?" She asked, as the two male looked at each other and turned to her with a nod.

They began to walk to the road to Karasuno High, while walking, something was bothering her for awhile now.

"So, what made you come here?" She asked the two, as Kenma was just in silence as always, so Kuroo took the role and talk.

"We just wanted to see you, especially Kenma...he's been pestering me--" He was cut off when Kenma stomped on his feet, he turned and saw the pudding hair glaring at him.

"We just wanted to see you, that's it" He said, as Kenma stopped stomping on his shoe.

"Then, how did you know where I lived?" Arisu asked.

"I asked it from Shouyou" Kenma said, as he was the one who talked.

She hummed as they continue to walk while talking about random topics.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

"W-Why is Nekoma's setter and captain here??"

"They're with Kisaragi?!"

"What's the meaning of this?!"

The Karasuno male volleyball players exclaimed as the three new comers just walked in the gym.

"U-Um, Ukai-san...you wouldn't mind if they would watch, do you?" Arisu asked the manager as he smiled.