9| Name

Normal Pov.

Arisu skipped to school happily, as if something happen eventfully that made her

I feel a little bit closer to Tobio-kun now! Close enough to call him by his first name~!

She thought as a smug appear in her face, she finally reached Karasuno and went in her classroom.

"Good morning, Kisaragi-san!" Hinata greeted his seatmate, who snapped from her delusions and turned to him.

"Good morning, Hinata-kun~" She chirped happily, which Hinata noticed something is up.

"What's up? You seem to be quite happy" He asked the lovestruck girl.

"Nothing~" She replied, as she still has the kind of 'air' around her.

I wish time would go faster!

She let out a giggle to herself, Hinata just looked at her in confusion, but just shrugged the thought and do his own business.

~•❤️•~

Arisu and Hinata walked out of the classroom, outside they spotted Kageyama waiting for them while he leaned his back on the wall as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Trying to look cool, Tobio-kun?" Arisu asked while she happily let out a cute giggle, which made Kageyama turned to both of them.

"S-Shut up, idiot Arisu!" He hissed as he stood up straight and glared at the gleeful blonde.

T-They're calling each other by their first name? What's happening?!

Hinata was taken back by the two of them suddenly calling each other by their given names.

"H-Hey, you two seems to get along well than usual...did something happen?" Hinata asked, breaking the mood between them.

"Nothing special, really" Kageyama replied with his low voice as usual.

Doesn't seem like that to me...

Hinata was dead curious about what happened to the two--they're relationship level have turned to Acquaintance to Best Friends...what in the world happened?!

They've finished eating they're lunch as Hinata was out place with them, they chatted as if they owned the world--as if Hinata wasn't there.

"Oh, that reminds me...I have to go there" Arisu said as she finished tying the lunchbox in a piece of clothes.

"Where are you going, Arisu?" Kageyama asked the girl who suddenly stood up.

"To Art's room, I have something to finish there" She explained.

"Want me and Hinata to keep you company?" He asked.

"I appreciate the sentiment, but I have to finish something there...it's going to take some while to finish" Arisu said while rubbing her cheek lightly.

Kageyama nodded as Arisu bids them goodbye and parted ways with them, leaving the two boys alone.

"Hey Kageyama, did something happen between you two?" The orange haired boy asked, he couldn't help but feel curiosity.

"Nothing really special" He nonchalantly replied.

"Then...what's this mood between the two of you? I never heard you call someone by their first name" Hinata protested, somewhat irritated.

Is he...perhaps...in love with Arisu?

Kageyama thought, not expecting for Hinata to behave like this--it was beyond his thoughts.