31| Heir

Hinata's Pov.

A day passed since Arisu's departure, the seat beside me is empty which made me missed her a lot.

I wonder what she's doing in America, wish she can go back here again...

Throughout the class I slept because I found it boring causing me to go to detention afterwards, my life sucks.

Damn...I wish you were here.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

I walked inside the gym as I was wearing my gym clothes used in volleyball, placing my bag down on the floor and proceeded in practicing.

For some reasons, I can't hit the ball easily as I liked...it's strangely hard to catch right now, making me kind of irritated.

"DAMN IT!" I yelled loudly as I tossed the ball on the ground hard, my teammates looked at me while my eyes glared at the ground.

"Hinata, are you alright?" Sugawara-senpai asked me, I didn't turned to him as I continued to glare at the ground.

"Go and rest, Hinata. You've been practicing for awhile now" I heard Coach Ukai stated, I just nodded and walked out of the gym to chill down.

I walked to the water fountain to wash my face, the cold liquid hit my face as it felt refreshing and nice.

I need to get a grip of myself...she'll come back after she's done, she said that herself, didn't she?

I slapped my cheeks, trying to get a grip of myself, I could feel my cheeks sting and I bet it's all red.

Everything will be alright, it will be alright...just stay calm.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Arisu's Pov.

I was getting ready for tonights party, dozens of dresses and gowns are prepared for me yet I can't decide what pair of clothes should I wear.

Wait...why am I so gung-ho? I should think of ways to escape this place!

What if...I didn't get to escape this place and end up marrying the fake Karma? I don't want that!

I felt the surge of my power was being zap from my body as my knees have given up on me, I hit the cement pavements while my chest was filled with uneasy feeling.

I curled myself like a ball as my chin touched my knees, I hugged my legs tightly while I could feel my eyes sting with hot tears.

If I really can't escape this place, I won't be able to go back to Japan anymore...what should I do?

I'm trapped inside this place which seems to be like a prison, I'm surrounded with lots of heavily armed guards which seems to be the warden. Lastly, I'm being watched over by my father which seems to be the judge.

This place seems to be like living hell...I don't know what I can do to escape this horrifying place.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

>>Time Skip>>

I entered the hall where the party will be held, it's kind of hard to walk thanks to this gown and dress.

This time, I'll let my father know that I'm so against in getting married!

Filled with determination and hope, I waltzed inside the room as I captured some of the people's attention, not again...