4| Paintings

Hinata's Pov.

The sun shone above me as sweat trickled down my forehead, damn it was really hot.

She's late...

Where could she be? She texted me to wait here, yet she ain't arriving.

•••
I went out of the bath after showering, I heard my cellphone ringing.

I grabbed it and looked at the caller, it was Kisaragi-san.

"Hey Kisaragi-san, what is it?"

"Oh Hinata-kun, sorry for the bother but...can you accompany me tomorrow? That's if you don't mind"

"Oh sure, I don't mind."

"Sweet, then meet me at Japan's Painting Culture, wait for me at the park nearby. Around 12 noon"

"Why did you want me to come?"

"Well, I thought having a accompany might be better than going alone"

"Alright...still need something else?"

"Not anymore, see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah, goodbye"

"Goodbye"

She hung up as I placed my phone on the table, thinking what should I wear tommorow.
•••

"It's already 12:30, am I being tricked?" I said, thinking negatively.

"Hinata-kun! Thank goodness your here" I heard a voice said as that person run up to me, panting.

"Your finally here, Kisaragi-san, where should we go?" I asked, as she started to fix her composure.

"Right, inside the hall, let's go"
She stated, as together, we walked inside the culture.

She really looks good at anything, does she?

I glance at her clothes, as it fitted her very well, she was really cute.

W-Wait...isn't this like a date?!

I blushed from the thought as I was getting ahead of myself again.

~•❤️•~

We entered the place as there were lots of framed paintings hang on the walls, it was fascinating to look at, as if you could be lost in the moment mesmerising them.

I noticed that some people were looking at our way--no, at Kisaragi-san.

"Whoa, she's pretty"

"Is she a foreigner?"

"Isn't she the world's famous artist who won the best award?"

Hearing that from the crowd of people, made me curious of who really is Kisaragi-san.

"Hey Kisaragi-san, are you a foreigner?" I nonchalantly asked, as it came up in my mind.

"Rather than a foreigner...I'm a half, my father is an American as my mother is an Japanese"
She stated, not minding the crowd staring at her.

"Oh, I get it" I said, as my curiosity finally took place, she stopped at a certain painting and stare at it.