•CoFFeeBean is Here•

Hi readers! It's me, the author of this book, did you liked the story? If you did, I'll love you forever!

I have to thank some few people who've been supporting this book, I'll mentioned some.

ishi782524
@Anime_FreakLover
@Crystal_500
@AnimeGmr101
@Golden_flames29

The users I've mentioned are the people who've motivate me to keep writing this books, I'm so happy for them and wish that you would still continue supporting me.

I'll post the lines and thoughts of some characters that I put in some chapters:

+•+•+•+•+•+

"I can't leave a pretty girl alone with guys like you with such a face, it's a crime" -Kageyama (Prologue)

+•+•+•+•+•+

Not only she's beautiful...she's also smart -Hinata (1st)

+•+•+•+•+•+

"He rarely misses practice, his the type to hone his abilities to help everyone in the team, for him to miss practice is unthinkable"
-Shimizu (2nd)

+•+•+•+•+•+

Incredible, all this in the blink of an eye. That you...really are so fae, out of my reach. -Arisu (3rd)

+•+•+•+•+•+

"Being defeated is temporary, giving up is permanent" -Arisu (3rd)

+•+•+•+•+•+

Kageyama is lucky, he has a girl like her to have feelings for him...I can't helped but be jealous. -Hinata (3rd)

+•+•+•+•+•+

I think I'm falling for you...
-Hinata (4th)

+•+•+•+•+•+

"Before you get so good at being jealous, be more thoughtful of your companion!" -Nishinoya (5th)

+•+•+•+•+•+

Even if I'm here, he's still the one in your mind...it's hopeless for me.
-Hinata (6th)

+•+•+•+•+•+

"If Plan A and Plan B fails, there is always a third option: Plan C"
-Arisu (6th)

+•+•+•+•+•+

"I'm doing my best to get you two together, but I find it really difficult" -Hinata (6th)

+•+•+•+•+•+

Does he...like Kisaragi-san?

If they do end up together...

...What should I do? -Hinata (7th)

+•+•+•+•+•+

It's surprising how you disappear and reappear in front of me...

...But what surprised me the most is you held me by the hand and ran away with you. -Arisu (7th)

+•+•+•+•+•+

"I wanted my worries to disappear from my head--even just a moment, so I did this, how stupid, isn't it?"
-Arisu (8th)

+•+•+•+•+•+