E P I L O G U E

"I know you'll catch me if I fall. Even if I can't fly high enough, I know that you'll be there to lend me a hand"

The church's bells rung as the sound resonate throughout the nearby estates, while some sunflower petals are seen floating through the air.

A long black limousine parked nearby the entrance of the church as the doors of the vehicle opened revealing a blonde haired girl dressed in white.

Another male with blonde hair came out of the limousine as some people turned to look at them, both of them are no doubt are foreigners.

"Are you getting nervous, Alice?" A blonde male asked his daughter who was having a hard time to smile.

"Of course I am, father" Arisu answered while she held the bouquet of sunflowers in her hands tightly.

"Don't be, it will ruin your face" Jude said while he let out chuckle.

"Understood, father" She replied.

Jude looked at her 23 year old daughter who was in anxiety and was about to face a nerve wrecking ceremony.

"Shall we start?" Jude asked while he held his hand to his daughter, she smiled and nodded.

"Yes" She said as she took her father's  hand and walked inside the chapel.

As the two walking inside, a good harmony music started to play while they walked through the aisle.

Lots of people gathered in their wedding today, most of them are their relatives and friends who supported the two through the end.

The guests were wearing a orange and yellow coloured clothes because that was the wedding theme clothes.

"I can't believe it, those two are really getting married"

"Yeah, time sure flies fast"

"To think Hinata is the first one to get married before us...it's kind of frustrating"

The Karasuno's volleyball team talked to each other as they nodded and agreed with one another's remarks.

"Look at that shrimpy, getting married with Arisu"

"Yeah, I didn't expect for them to end up together"

"Same here"

The Nekoma's volleyball team said to each other and they laughed while watching the wedding ceremony.

"No way! Arisu-chii is getting married to that shrimpy?"

"Shut up, trashy Oikawa"

"That's mean, Iwa-chan~!"

The Aobojosai volleyball team Oikawa and Iwaizumi talked with each other.

A orange haired boy dressed in suits turned and saw a blonde haired girl who was wearing her wedding dress.