33| Petals

Normal Pov.

Cherry blossoms have appeared on trees as it was almost Valentines day, it seems quite earlier for cherry blossoms to appear, but oh well.

Arisu reached the Japan station as she walked out of the airport with her suitcase in hand.

Tiredly, she sat down on the seats as she placed her suitcase next to her, she noticed that the skies are orange coloured meaning she arrived at Japan in the afternoon.

"I'm tired" She muttered while letting a sigh escaped her lips, petals fall down to her skirt as she picked it up.

Meanwhile, Hinata was sitting on his bike while paddling it, he was making his way back to home.

He noticed some people's attention were being attract by a certain person who was leisurely waiting for someone

"Who's that girl? She's pretty"

"A blonde? Is she a foreigner?"

"Look at that long blonde hair, she's so adorable!"

Hinata himself, was getting curious as he turned to that person as his eyes widened in shock.

It was her, Kisaragi Arisu.

The blonde girl lifts her attention at Hinata as her eyes widened, surprised that she finally came back.

The orange haired boy parked his bike near her bench and went up to her, as his gaze never left her figure.

They just looked at each other's eyes and never left the other's contact, they seemed to be locked in place.

"Arisu...?" He muttered, then the girl stood up from her seat as she smiled.

"Yes, it's me, Shouyou-kun" She said with her loving voice, quickly, he hugged her as he rubbed his cheeks with hers.

"Arisu~! I miss you!" He blurted causing a scene at the airport, making Arisu sort of embarrassed at the current situation they are in.

"Shouyou-kun, please don't make a scene...people are looking" She hissed trying to removed his grip from her but he didn't budged.