16- Wait For Me

•Titanium By David Guetta & Sia•

Sixteen

I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic

You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere

Imagination, life is your creation
Come on Barbie, let's go party!

I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic

You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere

Is what I woke up to.

Literally.

Groaning, I rolled over and pulled the pillow over my head to hopefully try and block it out. I got two minutes of uninterrupted peace before the door to the guest room burst open and hands wrapped around my ankles and tugged me out of bed.

"Hey!" I snapped, looking up at the offender through hooded eyes.

Evelyn stood there, hands on her hips and a smirk on her face. The song still blasted on in the background, making me wince. "Get up! It's almost nine and Charlotte has plans for us."

I groaned again and flipped myself over to crawl back into bed. "Oh no you don't!" I heard her say just before her arms wrapped around my waist. My eyes snapped fully open, my body was suddenly super sensitive to the fact that her chest was now pressed securely against my back and her legs touched mine.

I should've worn pants. I scolded myself as my bare skin erupted in heat. A raspy chuckle sounded next to my ear. "Look what you've done, now I don't want to move."

My temperature rose to about a thousand at her words, but I forced myself to remain impassive. "Well, I suppose we will have to make the most of this awkward situation." Before I could talk myself out of it I reached over and pinched her thigh.

Hard.

She yelped and released me, and I immediately dashed out the door, barely holding in my giggles. "You little tease!" She growled, along with what I was sure we're a few Romanian swear words.

I wiggled my eyebrows as she exited the bedroom, her brows drawn together and a frown marring her face, but her eyes were filled with amusement. "Don't make promises you can't keep." I scolded, having recognized a few of the swear words she'd used.

Yes, I searched online for Romanian swear words. Because I'm just that mature.

Her eyes widened for a moment before she lowered her lids and pinned me with a stormy look. Her full mouth curved into a smirk as she slowly moved towards me. My poor heart was doing flips in my chest at the completely seductive way she was looking at me. I cursed softly as my back hit the counter.

She smiled triumphantly. "Don't make promises you can't keep" She mocked.

"Oh shove a-"

"Mommy!"

Saved by the baby.

I snapped my jaw shut and flashed a cocky smile to Evelyn, who had a mildly frustrated look on her face, before I turned, bracing for the impact of a five year old.