Official First Day on the Job

Chapter 3

(Tegan's P.O.V)

I sat in the boring meeting stealing glances at the clock. Today was the day that I'm getting a new security guard. I haven't had a new one in 10 years.

I smiled as I felt Sara rub my back. "Calm down Tegan. She'll be there when we're done." She whispered as my manager, Tom, spoke. "That's all that you need to know for the tour so far, any questions?" He asked, eyeing Sara and I.

I shook my head and got out of my chair flanked by Sara's body guards. We both walked out of the building and got into the chauffeured car. I took a deep breath as we neared my house. I was very nervous to meet her. Would she be like I expected?

I walked into my living room eyeing the girl in the business suit as she eyed me. She had long dark brown hair that was tied into a tight ponytail and a slim, strong body. Her eyes were a dark green but they looked soft as I stepped closer to the girl who stood a few inches taller than me.

She smiled at me and I felt my heart speed up. This girl was very attractive, her face had sharp contours and she had a big smile that lit up her whole face.

I was shocked when she signed the paper to be with me until she retired. Damian hadn't even signed it until he was with me for a month.

As I watched her go to her room I couldn't help but feel bad for her. This was all new and scary to her.

I sighed and walked to her room not sure of what to say. "So, how do you feel?" I asked, sitting next to her.

After awhile I noticed that she was staring at my tattoos. I smiled "do you have any?" I asked, surprised when she began to take off her jacket and shirt.

This girl had major abs. I just wanted to run my hands all over her stomach.

I gasped as she turned around, revealing the coolest tattoo that I have ever seen. I couldn't resist and started to run my fingers over the dragons body. I felt her body shiver as I ran my finger up her spine. I suddenly felt the urge to wrap my arms around her but before I could, she pulled away and put her shirt back on like her life depended on it.

I sighed, already missing the feeling of her smooth skin. Why was I so attracted her?

(Alex's P.O.V)

I groaned as I sat up to see the sun shining through my window. I sighed and crawled out of bed. Pulling on a light blue button up shirt and jeans I walked into the kitchen to find Tegan making waffles.

I smiled and sat down, playing with the radio that I had to use. I watched Tegan turn around and place the waffles in front of me. "How'd you sleep last night?" She asked, sitting across from me. I watched Damian walk in and pour himself some coffee.

"I slept fine" I said starting to eat the waffles. She smiled and nodded leaving me alone with Damian. I smiled at him and finished my waffles.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the grocery store with me? I wanted to get you some American food so you would have comfort food.." Tegan says staring at the ground. I smiled and nodded my head.

I then tied my hair back into a tight ponytail and put my sunglasses on. I hooked the radio onto the back of my pants and put the wire into my ear.

"Clear?" Damian asked through the radio as a sound check. "Clear" I said into mine and looked at Tegan who I found staring at me. "Ready?" I asked looking at her. She nodded and walked out of the door.

I noticed as she got into my car that she was wearing a band T-Shirt that had the sleeves rolled up and black pants. They looked nice on her, but I quickly looked away once I realized I was staring at her for too long.