Feelings

Chapter Six

(Alex's P.O.V)

I woke up to my eyes still burning from crying last night. I sighed and sat up with a headache. I rubbed my eyes while looking down the hall to Tegan's room. I felt my heart drop, I didn't understand why I was so upset.

I reluctantly got up and opened the front door. I watched Damian walk into the room tiredly and slumped down onto the couch. I smiled as he fell asleep instantly and started snoring softly.

I walked into the bathroom and started my shower, feeling the hot water relieve my sore muscles. I sighed, feeling so many emotions that I didn't know which emotion that I truly was. Was I sad? Mad? Depressed? I didn't really know the answer to that. I washed my hair before finally getting out and wrapping a towel around my body.

The door suddenly opened and I found Tegan staring at me with a shocked expression. "Tegan.." I said with shock, watching her close the door behind her. "What are you doing?" I asked as her eyes never left my body. "I didn't know you were in here.." She said, finally meeting my eyes. I started to feel self conscious as I only had a towel covering my naked body.

She suddenly stepped closer to me and put her hands on my waist. "Have you been crying?" She asked, looking into my red eyes. "Um... Yeah..." I said looking away from her. "Why?" She asked, taking my chin and turning it so that I would look at her. I felt heat spread where her fingers touched. "I got homesick.. I'm fine now..." I lied, not being able to meet her eyes.

She nodded silently and slid her fingers down my neck and collar bone slowly. I gasped, feeling butterflies burst into my stomach from her addictive touch. I looked into her brown eyes and felt lust take over me. I pushed her into the wall and ran my fingers down her neck, feeling goosebumps form. I put my lips closer and breathed my hot breath on her skin, feeling her shake under my hold. My heart was pounding as I nuzzled into her warm neck and ran my hands over her stomach through her shirt.

"Tegan, where are you?!" I heard Vanessa shout as I leaned my forehead on Tegan's. Tegan growled and pushed me away lightly. I watched her exit the bathroom with my heart still beating rapidly. I leaned against the sink and looked at the tiled floor, taking a deep breath to calm myself. Why had a done that?

After I had composed myself, I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. I found Tegan in the kitchen talking to Sara. I smiled lightly at them and got some juice from the refrigerator.

"Will you go with me to the coffee shop?" Sara asked me after we had stood in silence for a few minutes. "Um... sure" I said with a small smile. She smiled and looked towards the ground. "Not on duty..." She added, meeting my eyes again.

"On a date?" Tegan choked out, slamming her glass of orange juice on the counter, spilling some in the process. I watched as Vanessa walked in with a surprised look on her face. "Tegan did you miss your mouth again?" She asked with a smirk. Tegan glared at her before getting a towel and wiping up her mess. She then stormed out of the room taking Vanessa with her.

I looked at Sara with a smile before going to get my coat. I then looked at Damian who was fast asleep on the couch still. "Tegan be good. If you decide to leave for any reason get one of Sara's security guards." I said, watching her nod her head. I then grabbed a room key before walking towards the door with Sara. Maybe I needed to forget about Tegan for awhile....

I felt the cold air hit my face as soon as we stepped outside of the hotel. Sara pulled her leather jacket closer to her and smiled lightly at me. I just followed her, looking at the statues until we arrived at a small coffee shop. She pulled me into the warm building and took me to the corner of the room next to a large window. She smiled, drumming her fingers on the table for awhile, looking nervous.