The Consequence

Chapter 25

(Tegan's P.O.V)

**2 Months Later**

I sighed as I stared out of the tour bus window as we drove down the highway in Utah. Today was the last day of the tour and I was sad because I didn't want it to end. A lot of things have happened over this tour and it was coming to an end.

"You alright love?" I heard Alex ask me as she sat next to me. "Yeah, I'm happy to be going back home today but I kind of didn't want this to end." I admitted sheepishly.

I heard her chuckle and lean forward, planting a soft kiss on my cheek. I smiled as her lips pressed against my cheek and I took her hand in mine. I ran my thumb over her cheek and pecked her lips. "I love you Alex, no matter what happens when we get back home." I said, looking into her beautiful green eyes. I watched her cheeks turn red as she blushed and looked at our hands. "I love you too sweetheart." She said and kissed nose. She scooted closer to me and started to place soft kisses over my neck as I giggled and moved my neck to give her more access.

"Sister in the room." Sara announced as Alex immediately pulled away with a blush. I giggled and patted her leg before standing and stretching. "You guys excited for today?" Tom asked, sitting on the couch next to Alex. I smiled and nodded as the band came into the room and found a place to sit. The tour bus wasn't that big...

(Alex's P.O.V)

I smiled as Tegan leaned against the wall because there was no place to sit. I patted my lap and smiled as she sat in my lap, wrapping my arms around her waist as she laid her head on my shoulder. Tom smiled as he saw this and chuckled.

"You guys look like you can take a few months off to be alone." Tom said with another chuckle. I blushed as I felt Tegan's body shake as she giggled. "Yeah..." She said as I watched her cheeks turn red. The bus hit a bump in the road and I had to grab onto Tegan before she fell off of my lap.

She looked frightened but calmed as she realized she hadn't fallen onto the carpeted floor. "Thanks..." She said shyly as I grinned. I kissed her cheek in response and looked out of the window again. "We'll be there in a few minutes, then we'll set up for them to perform at five." Tom said as he stared at his iPad. I nodded and felt Tegan relax in my arms.

The girls were going to perform at a festival in Utah then we would catch a plane to Canada to get back home. Our bags were already packed, all they had to do was perform then we would leave.

I sighed as we arrived at the grassy field that had a lot of stands and a big stage at the end. The walkway to the stands was dirt but turned into grass as you neared the stage.

I watched as Tegan stood up and grabbed my hand as the bus stopped near the stages back entrance and the bus driver opened up the door. Tegan and Sara stepped out and smiled as some fans were waiting for them. I was behind Tegan but was pulled back by Damian. "Why don't you walk around with Tegan while they're setting up?" He asked as I looked out to watch Tegan talk to the excited fans.

I sighed and nodded as I knew that I wouldn't be able to argue with him. I stepped onto the grassy field and smiled as the fans moved away from Sara and left as I watched them leave confused. "Did I scare them?" I asked innocently. "No, they told me that they don't like approaching me when you're around because they feel like they're invading my personal relationship with you...." She answered as I raised my eyebrows. "They're not, the media is.. I don't mind if the fans talk to you." I replied as I watched the women walk back to the stands.

Tegan giggled and watched the the crew members began to load the amps and guitars onto the stage. "We have an hour to do whatever you want." Tegan said wrapping her arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed her forehead as I watched her grin. "Do you want to walk around?" I asked as she nodded in excitement. I smiled and took her hand as I began to lead her towards the stands. I turned around and stared at Sara who was standing alone next to the tour bus. "Sara come on" I invited as she turned towards me, smiling shyly. She took my free hand and strode with us as we came to the stands.