Maybe We Could Make This Work

Authors Note: For all of the people that are reading this book and are from Russia I want you to know that I don't have anything against you.

Chapter 11

(Sara's P.O.V)

My eyes fluttered open as my alarm went off. I leaned over and turned it off, pushing the covers off of my body. I ran my hand through my hair before getting up and walking towards the kitchen to find something for breakfast.

I sighed as I opened the door to find nothing. I took a quick shower and put on a light blue button down shirt and black jeans with some black Chuck Taylor's. I ran a brush through my hair, parting it just right before I walked into Tegan's room.

I frowned as I saw Damian on the couch but I couldn't find Alex. Where was she? I wondered as I lightly shook Damian. He stirred and opened his eyes, lightly smiling once he saw that it was me. I don't get why he sleeps on the couch. I pay for my security to get their own rooms because I get uncomfortable having them around all of the time...

I sat down on the couch as he moved to make some room for me. I watched Tegan walk out of her room followed by Alex. I watched her immediately freeze once she caught site of me. Tegan blushed looking at the floor, making her way over to me. I watched her sit down next to me and watched me stare at Alex suspiciously.

Alex looked up with her amazing green eyes and smiled at me. "Hey Sara, how are you?" She asked, sitting in the chair across from me. "I'm good, how are you?" I asked with a grin. "I'm doing fine" she replied, running her fingers over her blue jeans. My eyes traveled up her body, finding her band t-shirt and hair falling over her shoulders in natural waves.

She is really fucking attractive. If Tegan didn't want her then I would. But, she called dibs..

"Do you guys want to go to breakfast with me?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence. They all nodded with smiles on their faces. They looked like little kids.

I got up, watching Tegan whisper something to Alex before Alex nodded in return. Alex led us out of the hotel and down a path, laying her hand on the small of my back and kept the paparazzi away from me. She was really good at this for only being with Tegan for a month or so...

After we had gotten to the café, I watched her relax and slide into the booth after Tegan had slide in across from her. I sat next to Tegan wondering why Tegan hadn't sat next to Alex. A lot of people thought that Tegan was a player and got every girl that she laid her eyes on but that wasn't true. She was very loyal to her girlfriends and very sweet to them. I didn't get how people could think that she was any different. I could tell that she really wanted to be with Alex and was being very patient with her.

Tegan smiled at me before looking at the menu to find something to eat. "So Alex, what were you like in high school?" She asked, looking over at her with amusement on her face. Alex looked down at the black table, running her hand over the glossy surface, she looked extremely uncomfortable. She looked up, catching my stare before looking past me. "I.. was a nerd I guess... I was bullied a few times... I was never popular.." She said, causing my eyes to grow wide. She looked like the exact person that was popular in high school. How was she bullied?!

I cleared my throat as Tegan glared down at the table for some unknown reason. I put my hand on her knee as the waitress came by to take our order. After she had left, I watched Alex stare at her phone before stealing at glance at Tegan who was messing with the sugar packets.

I rolled my eyes and elbowed Tegan who snapped into alert as I did. She ripped open the sugar packet, causing the sugar crystals to spill out all over the table. She's so uncoordinated sometimes.