22. Sweaty Palms and Memories

This chapter AND THE NEXT will have some Flashbacks so bear with me! They will have FLASHBACK and be in italics.

22.

"Lou.... I dont wanna go out. Can't we just stay home in sweats and eat ice cream?" I pouted.

"But its our last day before tour and first day of FREEDOM!" He yelled. I chuckled.

"Hush child." I managed through a giggle at my boyfriends retartedness.

"But why dont you wanna come?" He asked following me around my kitchen like a lost puppy around my kitchen as I took out and put away the ingredients I was using to make chocolate chip cookies.

"Do you not remember what hell I went through yesterday? Do you not remember the reason I made you leave so late and come back so early?"

"Actually I came over early on my own want and will." He smirked leaning against my counter.

"Oh shut up. Can I at least sound like a desperate, clingy girlfriend for once?" I teased. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Seriously though Im scared of like the entire opposite sex. Like I absolutly freeze and wanna hid in the corner and cry when I see a guy. Im scared when you touch me, hell Im scared when my phone vibrates. I dont even know how I can be around you. Lou, I'm scared." I confessed as I measured the brown sugar and put it in the bowl.

"Okay, I understand if you dont wanna go out then we dont have to. But please always know I would never hurt you." He said softly.

"I wanna believe you but I cant. I never thought...." I shook my head.

"I know, I know. We can stay home tonight.

"Thanks babe." I turned the mixer on to mix the eggs, vanilla, sugar, butter and brown sugar.

"Remember the first time I spent the night?" He asked and tilted his head to the right, pointing his thumb and index finger on his chin as if he had a goatee.

"You mean the ONE time you spent the night?" I teased turning the mixer off, my mood suddenly lighter, and went and turned the oven on.

"Oh just shut up and look at the memory bubble." He snapped.

"Oh so thats why you tilted your head like an idiot." I teased.

"Just look at the bubble!" He sucked in his cheeks to prevent from cracking a smile.

"Ugh fine." I huffed and tilted my head to the "bubble" stroking my imaginary goatee.

FLASHBACK

"Thanks Lou." I sniffled. He nodded.

"Anything for you." He sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"Hey, how'd you get in without me noticing?" I asked.

"Well evidently after I left you didnt close the door all the way and well you were talking with your back to me so I just slipped in. You should learn to lock you doors love." I giggled.

"You hungry?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Thanks. What do you want to do?" I yawned and looked at the time.

"Im guessing you wanna sleep?" A teasing smile spread across his lips. I just nodded and went to stand up but his hands gripped my waist and pulled me back down. I giggled.

"I can walk." I said in a matter-o-fact way.

"I know but I wanna carry you." I chuckled and shook my head.