Lost-Chapter Six

Lost-Chapter 6

I pressed my lips into a thin line and faced Austin.

"Hey, LaMaya. Uhh this-this is my friend Robert." He said trying to make sense of the look I was giving him. The guy-Robert- rose from his seat on the couch and walked over to me holding out his hand, "Hi." I looked at him, then his hand, then back up at him. Great he's another one of those guys. I seriously did not need to be around another conceited person, I have enough of them back home!

"No thanks!" I said politely and gave him a smile placing my hands in my back pockets. The shock on his face was undeniable and I could help the smirk that erupted on mine. Apparently I wasn't the only one amused,

"Ha! Way to go, dude. Hey, why don't go ahead and ask for her number too!" Another one of them teased laughing loudly. I giggled slightly, his laugh was contagious and he walked up to me as he calmed down.

"My name's Tyler. Nice to meet you." He said smiling at me. I sighed, still smiling and slowly pulled my hand from my pocket.

"HEY! My name's Alex!" Said yet another one as he literally pushed Tyler and shook my hand.

"Well hey there, Alex!" I laughed as we shook hands.

"I'm Zach!" I heard a voice call. I looked over Alex's shoulder and saw a decent looking kid sitting on the couch obviously concentrated on his phone. I said hello and turned to Austin,

"Is that everyone?" He shook his head and nodded over my right shoulder. I turned around and was barely able to keep my jaw from hitting the ground. Sitting on one of the stools at the kitchen island was a guy that was as cute, if not cuter, than Austin himself!

"Well don't just sit there! Introduce yourself!" Alex called from beside me, bringing me back into reality. The guy stepped down from his seat and walked over to me. He slowly held out his hand,

"I'm Andrew, Alex's brother.

"LaMaya." I told him and he answered with a kind, warm smile that I couldn't help but return. Tyler cleared his throat loudly and Robert started to mumble thins under his breath, I looked down and saw how close Andrew and I had gotten. I quickly removed my hand from his and took a giant step back, looking over at Austin who was now hanging his head. I tilted my head trying to figure out why he was upset when I remembered last night. I quickly walked over to him and grabbed his hand, "Austin?" I whispered, "I'm sorry, I just-I guess I-"

He looked at me for a moment before giving me a small smile and linking our fingers. I bit my lip afraid he would be upset with me and he bent down and kissed my cheek before whispering in my ear, "I just wanted to know that you cared." I grin spread across my face,

"Of course I care!" I replied quietly. He let go of my hand and wrapped his arms around me, my face buried in his chest and squeezed me slightly. I looked up at him and he kissed me shortly.

"Oh hey Dave!" I heard who I thought was Tyler yell and Austin's head snapped towards the door way. Great! Another one!