Lost-Chapter Twenty-Two

Lost-Chapter 22

"Alright people! Let's move!" Dave's deep voice boomed, I groaned burying my face deeper into Austin's chest. I refused to get out of bed exhausted from yesterday so he picked me up bridal style and was carrying me around, following in Dave's footsteps.

"We're coming! We're coming!"

"Stop yelling!"

"It's too early for this!"

"Shut up!"

"Can I go back to bed?"

"BOYS!" Mama yelled and I was suddenly enveloped in utter silence, eventually I felt Austin move and we finally made it down to the lobby. The crew was supposed to split Austin and I were gonna ride with Mama and Dave while the rest of the boys took the limo. I kicked my feet and Austin set me down, everyone just stared at me.

"Mornin yall!" I said groggily, holding onto Austin for balance. The boys snickered and Mama shook her head, I looked up at Austin who was trying to hide his smile. "What?"

"You are so southern." Alex said smiling,

"Where are you from again?" Robert asked

"North Carolina." I told him and they all nodded in understanding, I made a face and Austin kissed my temple wrapping his arm around my waist. The limo driver walked in and warned us that we would be late if we didn't leave and everyone dispersed grabbing their things, Austin's arm left my waist grabbing my hand and tugging me to the car Dave was using to drive us. We climbed into the backseat and I laid down with my head in his lap, he smirked at me as he brushed a few stray hairs from my face. "What now!?" I groaned, he chuckled and shook his head, I gave him a looked and he sighed.

"I was just thinking...." He trailed,

"About..." I urged he took my phone from my front pocket and began typing something. He handed it back to me and I felt my face get hot, "Now is not the time for you to think about getting a blowjob, Austin!" I hissed lowly so that Mama and Dave wouldn't hear, he gave me a cheeky grin.

"Well I mean it's gonna happen sometime within the next 9 months and ya know there's no time like the present." My jaw dropped and I sat up scooting to the other side of the backseat. "I was kidding, babe!" I huffed and looked out the window, he slid over and grabbed me pulling me into his lap. He sprinkled small, soft kisses along the back of my neck and I did my best to keep my posture, "Maymay!" He whined, I snuck a glance at him over my shoulder and he swiftly planted a kiss on my lips. I smiled unwillingly and he wrapped his arms tighter around me, as he kissed me again massaging my lips with his.

"Knock it off back there!" Mama said loudly startling us both, Austin loosened his hold on me and I slid from his lap. He found my hand and intertwined our fingers before leaning over and leaving a lingering kiss on my cheek. I turned my head and our noses brushed as we shared a smile, "Austin.." Mama warned, I bit my lip and looked out the window as he face turned a slight shade of pink. I peeked at the rear view mirror and saw Mama smiling and shaking her head, Dave turned his head to her and they shared a loving look. I thought about whether Austin and I were gonna be like that and I got a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach, I pulled my hand from Austin's and began to chew my nails. He reached up and took it back shooting me a questioning glance, I shook my head, but allowed him to keep my hand captive. His thumb stroked my skin, soothing me. I laid my head against the seat as I looked at Austin, he mimicked my actions and stuck his tongue out at me. I scrunched my face at him giggling, he stared at me smiling and for the first time I didn't squirm or feel uncomfortable.

"We're here!" Dave announced as he put the car in park, "Whose ready to go home?" He asked twisting in his seat to face us,

"Home?" I asked subconciously,

"Yup! Your new home." Austin said softly as he gently squeezed my hand. I glanced up at Mama and saw that she was staring at us with a grin on her face, as was Dave.

"Well what are we waiting for!? Let's go home!!" I exclaimed excitedly, Mama and Dave laughed climbing from the car. As soon as their doors closed behind them Austin kissed me, a slow passionate kiss.

"Can't wait till I can do that all the time." He whispered against my lips,

"What do you mean?"

"When we're married, I'll be able to kiss you whenever I want, for however I want." His lips brushed mine in a soft kiss, "And that's all I could ever dream of."