Lost-Chapter Twelve

Lost-Chapter 12

When I woke up Austin was still sleeping. I laid there and wondered how much longer I should put off finding my mom, I knew she wasn't worried about me. My head began to hurt just thinking about it and I decided to just forget it for now. I noticed a difference in Austin's breathing and looked up at him, to see his eyes beginning to flutter open. I gave a small smile and saw that my hand rested on his chest, subconciously my hand traveled down and I began to trace his abs. His breathing changed again and I saw him looking down at me, "Don't be a tease, Maymay." He told me shortly. I smirked and slowly brought my hand back up to where it had rested before on his chest. Now I felt the need to be a complete tease. He rolled us over so he was on top, moving his hands to my hips and pinning me down. He dipped his head down to kiss me and I turned my head to the right. "What?" He asked sounding a little anxious.

"Nothing." I said to him, trying my best to hide the growing smirk on my face. He moved in to kiss me again and I turned my head the other way. He groaned dropping his head onto my shoulder, I felt his fingers tense around my hips. "You okay?" I asked turning my head towards him, he just laid there. I sighed, "Fine." I sat up and he rolled over, watching me. The expression on his face made me feel guilty so I kissed him once and pulled away. He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me hard. He forced my lips apart and our tongues wrestled before I finally gave up and let him in. He slowly laid me back down on the bed and his hands traveled down from my face to my hips again. My hands circled around his neck, tugging on his curly hair. I felt him smile as he explored my mouth and messed with my own tongue. We laid there messing with each other for about 5 minutes before I felt his hands began to push up my tank top, he broke the kiss and looked at me for approval. Drunk from his kisses and knowing we wouldn't go all the way I nodded quickly pulling his head back down to meet my own. Before I knew it he had pushed my shirt all the way up and was now cupping my boobs. His hands slowly traveled back down the length of my torso and his tickled my sides making me giggle. He grinned down at me and stopped. He opened his mouth then shook his head closing it again. I began twirling locks of his hair between my fingers and observed his kiss-swollen lips. He nuzzled my nose with his and put his arms around me. We stared at each other for a minuter and then he gave me one long passionate kiss. When we broke for air I knew that I was in love with this boy.

Then we heard a banging on the front door and a voice yelled to us, "Austin!! Are you two still coming or what?" Austin looked at me and I nodded eagerly, pushing on his shoulders slightly so I could sit up. He remained in his place and covered my ears before yelling, "Yeah, give us a minute and we'll be out!!" We got up and changed into our bathing suits, we were leaving the room when Austin turned to me. "How long are you supposed to be here?"

"What do you mean?" I asked as the door shut behind us.

"Like when you were with your mom, how long did you plan on being here?" How long were we supposed to be here?

"About a month, I think." I murmured under my breath, thinking hard. I looked up at him, "Why?" He grabbed my hand as we walked out of the elevator and towards the boys and Dave - I swear he's like a bodyguard - "No reason." He said shortly, I stopped walking, unintentionally pulling him to a complete stop with me. "Austin-"

"It's nothing!" He said trying to continue walking. When I remained planted to my spot he sighed, "I'll tell you later, now let's go have some fun!" I gave in and we joined to rowdy group.

"AY! There's the happy couple!" Alex shouted

"They probably won't be happy for long." Tyler smirked quietly, but I heard him. I looked over at him and he gave me the same cold glare as before, making me grip Austin's hand harder. He noticed and looked down at me questioningly. I shook my head and he gave a short, fast breath. Just then Dave called to all of us, wanting to get going. As we walked the boys teased us until Austin kissed my cheek, making them all clear out and go just slightly ahead of us.

"What happened earlier?" He asked, his tone no longer playful and loud, but quiet and serious. I didn't like it, it made me nervous.

"It was nothing really-"

"Don't lie to me, LaMaya." He hasn't called me by my full name in a while, I stuttered for a bit before Austin stopped walking and faced me. "I'm not trying to scare you, I just wanna make sure they don't hurt you. I-I..really care about you and I don't want to see you get hurt. Especially not by people who are supposed to be my best friends." I felt my heart sink, for whatever reason I was hoping he was going to say he loved me. That's ridiculous of course, we barely know each other! "LaMaya? What's wrong, babe?" He asked grabbing my face in his large, rough hands. Only then was I aware that I was crying, I cleared my throat and took a step back wiping my face. "Nothing! I'm fine! Sorry, uh... what were we talking about?" I rambled resuming our walk, considering we were a good distance behind the others now.

"You and the guys earlier." He said, but with less urgency this time, I explained to him what happened and what they had said and he was surprisingly calm about it.

"Austin were you even listening to me!?" I stomped when he didn't reply. His head snapped up at me,

"Of course I was! I heard every word you said, Maymay." I knew he was lying, but I didn't want him to be mad so I turned to catch up with the guys when he grabbed my hand spinning me around to face him again.

"Yes?" I asked with a hint of annoyance, I was dying to have some fun and get my mind off of this current situation and even our relationship. He leaned in and kissed me. A long, slow, sweet kiss. He barely pulled away and whispered against my lips, "Do you think it's possible to be in love with someone you haven't even known for a week?" I felt my heart flutter and I grinned, nodding back at him.

"I think it's definitely possible." I whispered to him, he chuckled shortly wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer.

"I love you, LaMaya."

"I love you, Austin."