Lost-Chapter Ten

Lost-Chapter 10

"Is that your mom?" I asked him, he nodded and I grinned releasing myself from his arms. "Mama Mahone!!" I shouted running out of the bathroom like a little kid.

"Maymay!!" She shouted back with an equal amount of joy, I ran straight into her arms and she hugged me tight. "What are you doing here? I thought Austin was taking you to the interview with him?" She said walking over towards the kitchen area. I plopped down on the couch, and I opened my mouth to respond when Austin showed himself.

"Hey mom."

"Austin!" She whirled around in surprise, "Why are you here? Your interview is starting like right now!"

"I know mom, I know! Some problems came up and I had to make sure LaMaya was okay." He explained. Well at least he wasn't lying to her.

"Oh, sweetie what happened!? Austin you go I'll stay here with her." She cooed rushing over to me on the couch, sitting down beside me.

"I'm not leaving without LaMaya." He stated, I was shocked at his sudden boldness and turned to Mama Mahone.

"Look, Austin-"

"Mom I mean it. I'm not leaving without her."

She looked back and forth between the two of us and sighed. She cupped my face in her hands, "He truly cares about you, and no matter what dumb thing he may do, don't forget it. I can tell by how protective he is over you to me. His mother." She said to me quietly before dropping her hands and standing. "Well what are you waiting for? GO!" She urged us and I saw Austin send her a big smile as he grabbing my hand and dragged me out of the suite. We ran out of the hotel and literally jumped into the waiting limo where Tyler and Alex were waiting for us. As soon as we were in safely they got huge smiles on their faces, a moment passed before they both went

"AWW!!" as loud and obnoxiously as they could. I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment , only to have Austin pull them down and kiss me sweetly.

"Ew gross!" Tyler said unnecessarily loud and I looked at him. He gave me a joking smile, but for a split second I could've sworn.....nahh. We finally arrived back at the studio and raced inside. We ushered Austin into the interview room but he stopped and turned around.

"Maymay come with me." Everyone turned to look at me, and I told him that we didn't have time for this, but he held out his hand anyway.

"Austin we're on in 30!" A voice called from inside the other room

"Minutes?" Alex yelled back

"Seconds!" The voice corrected him. I stood on my tip toes giving Austin a kiss on his cheek before telling him that I would be right here the whole time. He unwillingly turned and left me with the rest of the guys and Dave in the side room.

"Alright! Now that we don't have Austin here, it's time to carry out the plan." Zach announced clapping his hand together.

"Plan? For what?" I asked sitting down in the closest chair.

"For you." Andrew said darkly from where he stood in the corner of the room, I looked for Robert and Alex and saw that they along with Dave were no where to be seen. I giggled nervously and asked where they had gone.

"To get us some drinks. Too bad I 'accidentally' locked the door." Tyler cackled Okay this is just straight up weird! Andrew high fived him,

"By the time they get back it'll be too late!" Just then Austin opened the interview room door looking for me. I jumped from the chair and rushed to his side, clinging onto his arm.

"Whoah, Maymay! Everything alright!"

"Yeah I just...missed you is all." I lied hoping my voice sounded convincing. From the look he gave me I know it didn't, but he didn't press the subject. "Well they said you could come out here with me, so come on." He said to me and his voice was so loving I was all too eager to say yes and follow him into the room. I looked over my shoulder one last time and saw Zach, Andrew and Tyler glaring at me, I tightened my grip on Austin and he said to me without even turning around, "I got you babygirl, nothing bad is going to happen to you. I promise." He kissed the top of my head and unwrapped me from his arm holding my hand tightly.