Lost-Chapter Five

Lost-Chapter 5

"Uhh.. Hey mom!" Austin said as he inched steadily away from me, "How was your day?" He chuckled nervously.

"Austin. I've told you a million times, no girls in the hotel room!" She all but yelled at him.

"But mom-"

"No buts bout it mister!"

"Excuse me? Sorry, my names LaMaya and Austin was only letting me stay here because I got seperated from my mom in the airport and my phone was broken when i was knocked down. I'm really sorry. I'll get my things and-"

"Wait," she interrupted, "How old are you?"

"16," I answered "Why?" She sighed and looked between me and Austin, who had managed to scoot his way over to the couch.

"How would you like a shower?" She asked me her tone lighter and more friendly, I instantly relaxed before telling her that I would love one. She instructed for me to go get my shower things and she went to set everything up for me. As I walked back by Austin after I got my things he whispered, "Were you serious?"

I looked at him in confusion, "Serious about what?" He sighed.

"Abou-"

"All right! Showers ready." Austin's mom interrupted, I walked away from Austin and towards where she was standing beside the bathroom.

"Thank you, Mrs..." I trailed not sure if I should call her Mrs. Mahone or not.

"You can just call me Mama Mahone." She said to me with a small laugh, I giggled slightly and went into the bathroom. I did my thing and came out of the bathroom and saw that no one was there. I called out for them getting no response. Sighing I went back in my room and decided to wait there for them to get back, only to have Austin wake me up. The next morning.

"Ugh! I was trying to stay awake!" I groaned rolling over and facing his smiley face. "Why are you all...smiley?" He cleared his throat and shook his head before saying,

"I'm not. Why were you trying to stay awake?"

"You were and I was waiting to see where you and your mom had gone." He bit his lip and looked at me. I sat up and tried to fix my hair,

"Stop." He commanded

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked becoming really anxious under his intense gaze.

"I was just thinking." He said standing up from where he was kneeling beside my bed. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"About what?" I asked genuinely curious. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips and he shoved his hands in his pockets, shuffling his feet.

"Nothing really, just... well say-"

"YO! AUSTIN! YOU HERE MAN?" A guy shouted through the hotel making me jump about three feet in the air while Austin stood uneffected.

"Who is that?" I whispered yelled at him.

"Just some of my friends-"

"What!?" I said loudly

"Austin! You got a girl here?" The voice asked seeming amused, I gave a small shriek and leapt from the bed, aiming for my closet when Austin grabbed my arm.

"They're harmless-"

"They! There's more than one?!?" I whispered frantically as I began to try to pull my arm from his grasp.

"Hey guys I think he's in here!" Someone shouted from right outside my closed door. With a random ounce of strength I tore my arm free from Austin and jetted into the closet slamming it behind me. I heard the room door open,

"Hey man!" A voice said, "Why are you standing in an empty room? And why did I hear a girl?"

"Alright, alright you caught me! Come one out here and I'll explain." I heard Austin say as his voice began to grow farther away. Soon I heard the room door close and I peeked out from behind the closet door, letting out a huge breath when I saw that the room was empty. Throwing my hair up in a messy bun and walked over to the dresser contemplating on what to wear today. I eventually decided on my old favorite pair of jeans and a deep blue fitted tank top and grabbed my sunglasses. I waltzed out of my room singing Should've Kissed You by Chris Brown forgetting all about Austin's friends. Well, until one of them said, "Hey little lady, you from Tennesse? Cuz you're the only ten I see."

I hope you guys are liking the story so far. :)