Chapter 2

_____________________

I walked up the steps, I stood there for a minute trying to shake the nerve off. And I rang the doorbell. After about 20 seconds I heard footsteps and the door flew opened. I saw Austin in jeans, with a Trukfit shirt, and a beanie. I even smelled his perfume, it smelled good.

"He-hey Scarlett." He said smiling at me.

Hold on. He just called my by name and didn't said 'hottie' or 'gorgeous'... Ok, was he hit in the head or something. Cause this seams oddly strange.

"Hey Austin." I said smiling. He blushed a little.

"Uh.. Come in." He said leading me inside. I looked at Austin's place. It was beautiful.

"This is the living room. I'll go in the kitchen and come back with drinks." He said leaving the room.

I sat on one of the couches and looked at around. I spotted a large white piano and a guitar on the side. I walked over to it and admired it. It was beautiful. Then I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned around and saw Austin looking at me. I gave him a half smiled and went back to the couch. I sat down, there was a awkward silence between us. Then he walked over to me a handed me a Pepsi.

"Thank you." I mumbled. He nodded and smiled.

"May I ask you a question." I said.

"Sure anything." He said opening the can of soda.

"Uh, why'd you invite me over out of all girls? And why are you acting nice and not the bad boy that you are?" I asked. He sighed and looked at me.

"Well I don't know. I just want to be friends, you seem like a lovey person. And oh so you want me to be a bad boy now?" He said laughing. I giggled.

"Well no. But I mean it's kinda weird having you be nice and not flirty and stuff." I said taking a sip of the soda.

"Haha. So I'm flirty?" He laughed.

"Yes." I giggled. He looked at me and smiled. I couldn't help but blush.

"Um.. Austin you know you have a girlfriend right?" I said awkwardly. He nodded slowly.

"Yeah I know. Why you telling me this?" He said.

"Well you kind of seem like you flirting with me and I just don't want to get into problems with Hilary."

"Eh, I'll tell your just a friend.."

"Austin, she's a girl. And girls get really jealous easily. Even if you tell her that I'm your friend she'll get angry or jealous.." I said.

He sat there silently and walked away. I followed him.

"Sit back down." He growled. I shook nervously at how he said that to me and walked back to the couch.

I went on my phone and saw a text from Daniele.

Hey girly! Wanna have a sleepover? ~D

Sorry I'm Busy. Maybe another time. :/ ~S

Oh sorry. Well ok see you tomorrow hopefully. Or Monday. Bye. :) ~D

Bye! Sorry. :( ~S

It's ok! Goodbye. :) ~D

Bye. ~S

I turned off my phone and sighed. I placed my head on the arm of the couch and sighed again. Then Austin returned with his phone in his hand. I sat up and looked at him. He had a angry look on his face. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.