Chapter 7

___________________

"OMG babe, you ok?" He asked running his finger under my bruises. I flinched and he frowned.

"Wh-What happened?" He asked with a sad face.

"Nothing. Me and Ja-Jacob were playing and he hit me b-by a-accident.." I said trying to pull on a fake smile on my face.

"No your lying. Tell me the truth please."

"Fine.. Hilary. It was Hilary.. She came here after you left, and beat me up. And I might of or might've not beat her up two.."

"Babe. Come here." He said pulling me into a tight hug.

I hugged him back and cried onto his shoulders. Letting the tears fall on his shirt. He didn't seem to care, so he just hold me in his arms.

He gave me a kiss on my neck and let me go. He took both my hands onto his and I looked down trying to avoid eye contact.

"Look at me." He whispered.

I shook my head and kept looking at the ground.

He lifted up my chin with his fingers and looked into my eyes.

"Wh-Why?"

"Why what?" I asked with a confused tone.

"Why'd she hit you?"

"She wants you back Austin. She really does, she never wanted you to break up with her. She loves you and doesn't want you out of her life. She said you didn't deserve me and that I didn't deserve you. Because I'm to innocent and that you like bad girls..." I said letting a tear roll down my cheek.

He cupped my face with both of his hands and wiped away the tears with his thumb.

"Sh-She definitely doesn't deserve me." He said making me chuckle.

"I do deserve you, you deserve me so much baby doll. I love you so much, you are the best thing that has happened to me. Your not innocent, well you are but I like it. And I will never ever go back with her, cause I want you..."

I smiled and he kissed me.

"I love you two Austin." I muttered out. He smiled and took my hand and took me to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sit. And I'm clearing the blood that's currently on your face." He said smiling.

I smiled and sat down.

He took out a ice pack and took a piece of paper and wet it with water.

"Sit still, princess." He said. I nodded and he placed the wet piece of paper.

He wiped it all over my face, I winced at times when he placed it over the cuts and bruises.

"Sca-Scarlett!" I heard him yell.

"What?!" I shouted back, scared.

"Your bleeding from your head. I have to take you to the hospital!"

He took my hand and rushed me out of the house.

"Wait! What about Jacob!" I said remembering about my little brother.

"Crap.. Sit down I'll get him." He said leaving me standing there.

I sat down on the passengers seat and waited for Austin to come. I looked in the re-view mirror and saw the blood on my head. I touched it and saw the blood on my hand.

I saw Austin run down the house steps with Jacob in his arms. He was still sleeping.

Austin put him in the seat and buckled him and he sat in the drivers seat.