Chapter 22

____

"Babe, wake up." A muffled voice said. I felt someone's hand shaking me awake, but it's like my brain was refusing to wake me up. Even though I wanted to.

"Babe... Wake up please!" Someone yelled a little.

I groaned and turned to the other side, my eyes opened a little. But they weren't fully opened.

"Babe!!" Someone groaned.

I opened my eyes and sat up quickly. But I felt light headed and Austin caught me before I laid back and crashed my head on the wall.

"You have to be more careful babe." Austin said softly, that I almost didn't register what he said.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "I know, sorry," I said.

"Don't apologize. Just be more careful." He said kissing my forehead.

"W-What time is it?" I asked placing the palm of my hand on my head.

Austin looked behind him and looking at the clock. "It's.. 6:30." Austin replied.

"Ok, can I stay over for the night. But before, can I go get some clothes to put on tomorrow for school?" I asked Austin.

"Sure princess." He said pecking my lips. I blushed, and hid my face in the blanket.

He.. just called me princess. I've never been called that before.

And it made me feel special in a way. "Why are you hiding and blushing?" Austin asked chuckling.

"You just called me princess..." I said giggling. Austin caressed my cheek with the back of his hand and smiled.

"I know, because you are a princess." He said sitting on the bed.

"And you're my prince." I said pressing my forehead lightly against Austin's.

He smiled and kissed my lips. "Wanna go to your house now?" He asked.

"Yes, please." I said half smiling. He nodded and he drove me to my house. The sky was turning dark already, there was just some amount of orange, pink, and yellow by where the sun was setting.

We got to my house, and my moms car was parked by the side of the house. So I figured my mother was home. And Jacob also. "Seems like your mothers home." Austin said. I nodded, and turned to look at Austin. "Would you like to come in with me?" I asked smiling. Austin shook his head and his cheeks flushed.

"Awe, come on. Why not?" I whined.

"Because your moms going to be home. And I don't think she likes me for what I did to you with Hilary." He said slouching his shoulders.

I sighed, "She still loves you Austin. I mean yes, what you did was completely horrible. But she still likes you." I explained.

"Ugh, fine. I'll go, but only for ten minutes."

I shrieked and hugged Austin tightly, and then I sprang from out of the car. Walking up the stairs and knocking on the door. Austin followed me to the door. Ten seconds passed, and then I saw the knob jiggle. And then it was opened, and my mother opened the door revealing herself. A huge smile crept to her lips. "Awe, it's so nice to see you again Austin. And you two Scarlett, but I saw you this morning, so I really didn't miss you." My mother said laughing.

"It's nice to see you again Mrs.Thompson" Austin greeted. My mother gave Austin a hug, and then we went inside the house.

Jacob was walking down the stairs. But once he saw Austin he literally jumped from the fourth stair. And almost fell, but managed to balance himself. And then he ran towards Austin and gave him a hug.