Chapter 17

______________________

"Mom I want to go back to San Antonio." I said staring at my mother with a serious expression. Her eyes went wide and she shook her head.

"W-Why I thought you liked it here?! What about Brandon?" I cringed at her saying his name.

"Mom, me and Brandon broke up. I'm back with Austin now." I stated.

My moms jaw dropped. "What?! Are you serious? I thought you were angry at Austin and I thought you hated him! What did Brandon do?! Your so confusing Scarlett!"

"Mom, Brandon cheated on me with the same girl Austin cheated on me. Brandon knew about what Austin did to me, but he had to go and do it also. And Austin is not who he used to be back in Texas. He's much more sweet now. He even was there to be the shoulder for me to cry on." I said letting a small tear fall.

My mother sighed, "Does, you moving back to San Antonio mean we have to move also? And plus who would you stay with?"

"I guess so. I mean you don't have to come, and I would stay with Austin. And I would go to school like usual."

"Scarlett! You can't move in with a boy! It's dangerous." My mother whispered the last part.

"Ugh, mom. I'm responsible, please just have faith in me." I pleaded.

My mom stayed silent, she seemed to be deep in thought. She sighed as she looked away and then back at me, I was staring at her. She stepped closer to me and embraced me.

"Ok, Scarlett. But, I'm moving back also." She said smiling.

"Oh and, your living with me not Austin." She stated. I chuckled.

"Ok fine, as long as we move back to San Antonio I'm fine with that." I shrugged.

"I guess we better get packing!" My mom exclaimed. I laughed and I hurried off to my room.

~*~

**1 Week Later**

"It's beautiful mom!" I said smiling as I looked around at our new house.

"Yes, it looked pretty also on the website. Your going to love this new house." My mom said.

I began to unpack, and I heard the front door open.

"Mom who's here?" I yelled/asked my mother.

I didn't hear my mother reply, instead I heard whispers. I furrowed my eyebrows together. Who the hell is here?

Then I felt a strong of pair arms wrap around my waist. I looked to my side and Austin was there smiling. "Austin!" I exclaimed hugging him, he chuckled and kissed my lips. "It's so nice to see you again babe." He said kissing my lips again.

"I missed you two!" I said smiling as I hugged him tighter.

"Need help packing?" He asked as he took out some stuff from the boxes.

"Yes, mind helping me?" I asked innocently.

Austin chuckled and shook his head, "Of course not babe, anything for you, Scarlett." He said smiling. I smiled back and we both took out stuff from the boxes, and we placed them on shelfs and other places around my new room.

After two hours we were done. My room looked new but comfy, I loved it. I smiled at Austin and he smiled back. "It looks amazing Austin." I said.

"Just like you Scarlett." He said smiling.

"Awe your so sweet!" I said hugging him.

"Wanna go out?" He asked.

"Yes PLEASE! I'm hungry." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Ok, lets go then." He said taking my hand in his, he took me to his car and he opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I said before he closed the car door. Austin drove me to Five Guys.

"Gah! I love Five Guys! Thank you Austin." I said smiling at him.

"No problem princess." He said pecking my lips.

"Why are you being so sweet and pecking my lips all the time?" I asked him with curiousness.

"I wasn't the best boyfriend when we first dated, and I felt bad that you had to have a jerk of a boyfriend. That was me. So I decided to treat you the way your supposed to be treated." He said smiling.

"That is very sweet of you." I said grabbing his hand in mine. I intwined our fingers together, we walked into Five Guys together, hand in hand.

We ordered two burgers, two fries, and a large soda. I chuckled when I got the idea we were going to share it. We sat down on a table, Austin across from me. I took a bite of my burger while I looked away from Austin.

"So um... What happened to Hilary?" I asked.

"She stayed back in Cali, with Brandon." He said rolling his eyes.

"She must really love him and he must really love her, also." I said looking down.

Austin stood up and walked over to me, he sat next to me.

"Why are you sad? Is it because Brandon loves Hilary more than you?!" He asked a bit to sad.

I blinked three times to hold back some tears, "Uh.. Kind of."

Austin sighed, and he rubbed my back, "Please don't cry, I mean were kind of on a date. And I don't want to see you cry." He said smiling. I looked up and I rose my eyebrow.

"We're on a date?" I asked smiling, Austin nodded and kissed my cheek. I smiled and he went back to his seat.

I grabbed the large soda and I sipped some of it. Austin yanked it away from me, almost causing the soda to fall on his lap. I looked at him, with my jaw dropped and wide eyes.

"What..Why'd you do that?!" I asked angrily.

"Because there isn't supposed to be two straws!" He said taking out one of the straws and threw it behind him.

"What, why?" I asked. "Because I want to share it with you, and I only want one straw." He said smiling. I shook my head and glared at him. I sighed and I sat back and I crossed my arms.

"Awe, don't be mad at me." He said pouting. I giggled at his childish actions, he smiled at me, showing his pearly whites.

"You know what I really want to do someday?" I asked with a smirk.

"What?" He asked smiling.

"I want.... To watch the sunset at the beach one day. And I want to go to the beach alone, with you." I said smiling.

"Oh really...?" He teased.

"Yeah.. Really.." I said nodding.

"Thanks for letting me know." He said winking. I chuckled.

We finished our burgers while we talked about Austin's singing career. He drove us both to the park. He parked his car and we walked to the frozen yogurt restaurant. I was excited, I jumped up and down as we were grabbing our frozen yogurts. "Chill down." Austin said chuckling. I pouted.

"But I can't, I really want frozen yogurt so bad!" I whined like a five year old. Austin shook his head and chuckled.

"Your so weird and interesting, Scarlett."

"Is that a good thing?" I asked.

"Of course it is, babe." He said, kissing the tip of my nose, I giggled. It felt ticklish when his wet lips made contact with my skin.

We reached the toppings section, I went crazy. I began to put gummy bears, strawberries, mangoes, and much more.

"Scarlett that's too much!" Austin said looking at my cup of frozen yogurt. I looked down at it and the toppings almost fell, since there was a mountain of toppings.

"Oops.. I'm sorry babe." I said looking at Austin.

"It's fine babe, but seriously be much careful next time." He said smiling.

I smiled at him and nodded. I liked this new Austin.. He's much sweeter now, and it feels relaxing when I spend my days with him. I made a good choice of getting back with him, you could tell he really did change. It was so interesting and amazing how mistakes can really change a person. It's a good and bad thing that Austin cheated on me. It's good because it made him to change, and he also learned from his mistake. It also a bad thing because it was a really bad impact on me.

"What are you thinking about?" Austin asked making me snap out of my thoughts. I shook my head a bit and I looked at him.

"Huh?!" I asked.

"What are you thinking about?" He repeated.

"Oh... Um.. How you cheating on me really did change you. I mean, your so sweet now, you never were like this when we first dated. And I like this new you, I hope you stay this way forever. Even if it doesn't mean I'm not in your life, I still want you to be the same sweet Austin your whole life."

"Your going to stay in my life Scarlett." He stated. I furrowed my eyebrows together, in confusion.

"I am? But that means we get married... and... and have children." I said glaring at him.

"Yes that's exactly what it means. I want you to be in my life forever. I want to grow old with you. And I want you to be my future wife, and I want to also, have our own children together." Austin said grinning. I could feel a tear streaming down my cheek. I wiped it away and I smiled at Austin.

"I want that, also." I said caressing the back of his hand. He smiled at me.

"Come on, follow me." He said standing up from the chair we were sitting down at. I stood up also. He began to walk, and I followed as I walked beside him. We began to enter the woods, and I was confused and afraid of what we were going to do. It was the same woods I had entered a few months back, and Austin found me here. When we kind of fought, and I had to rescue that baby deer from drowning. Austin stopped walking and he turned around to face him, I rose my eyebrow.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"First, close your eyes. Don't worry I'll make sure that you don't fall." He said smiling.

"O-Ok. I'm so confused right now, but ok." I said closing my eyes. I felt Austin go behind me and he covered my eyes with one of his hands. While the other rested on my hip. We began to walk, I took each step carefully.

It was quiet, the only things that you could hear was me and Austin's low footsteps. We kept on walking until we stopped.

"Keep them closed, were going to walk a few more steps." He said. I nodded my head slowly, and I took a few more steps until we stopped again.

Then Austin released his hands off my eyes, I opened them. I quickly closed them when the light invaded my eyes. I opened them again, and I blinked a couple of times, trying to adjust the light.

My jaw dropped at what I saw.. In front of me was a big tree house. It was made out of wood, of course. And there was a staircase on the side leading to the inside of the house. There was a door with a small window, there were a couple of windows on the side. I turned around and I smiled at Austin.

"Omg.. This is.. This is amazing. Y-You did this?" I asked amazed.

"Yeah, it is dedicated to you." He said smiling. I felt a few tears forming in my eyes. I blinked and they rolled down my cheek.

I jumped on Austin and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He supported me by placing his hands behind my back.

"Thank you! Thank you! This is amazing! I love you!" I said kissing his lips.

"Y-You love me?" He asked.

"Yes, with all my heart. I want to be with you forever!" I said giving him a hug. I still had my legs around his waist.

"Well guess what, I love you even more babe. And I want to be with you forever also." He said smiling.

______________________

GAH! NEW CHAPTER, AND OMG AUSTIN IS SO SWEET!

Who wants a Austin in there life? I know I do!

Haha, anyways... If we get this book to 500 reads, 16 comments, and 25 votes, I will move up the end date of this book! Like for example, I was planning to upload the last chapter of this book on November 10th. But, if we get 500 reads, 16 comments, and 25 votes... I might move up the end date by 5 or 10 days more!

So yeah! Lets try to reach my goal! :) And also, a notice! There is going to be 23 more chapters, and the book is finished! Hope you guys are happy with that! There might a second book, idk yet...

K, love you guys.😘

Stay Strong.🎀