Chapter 20

**Danielle's POV**

I was absolutely pissed off right now. I have tried to call Scarlett but it always say her phone was off. I texted her five times a day, no reply. I haven't heard form her for probably five months now. And it made me angry knowing she's probably with Mr.Mahone guy. I have heard rumors saying she's pregnant but if she were, she would've told me. But perhaps, she forgot I existed. And I called someone I never knew I would call.

The phone rang 2 times until the person picked up.

"Hello?" The person asked.

"Hi, it's me Danielle. Scarlett's friend."

"Um.. Why are you calling me?"

"I need your help. Scarlett hasn't been texting me, and I'm absolutely angry right now. And I want you to help me to get Scarlett away from Austin. Since she doesn't call because she's too busy with Austin Mahone." I said.

"Hmm... So you need my help now?"

"Yes, please. I need a plan to get Scarlett to break up with Austin."

"And why is that?" The person asked.

I sighed angrily, "Because she barley calls me now! I have called and texted her five times a day! She doesn't answer! And I know that she's with Austin."

"Alright, chill first. Second, yes I will help you. Call me tomorrow and I'll met you somewhere, and we'll make our plan there. Bye."

"Thank you. Goodbye Hilary..." I said. I turned off my phone and smiling evilly.

**Scarlett's POV**

I felt some movement beside me, I opened my eyes. And I blinked a couple times as my eyes adjusted the light, and then I saw Austin on his phone. I yawned as I stretched out my arms.

"Hi beautiful." Austin said smiling. I smiled and hugged him, placing my head on his chest.

Austin put his phone to the side and hugged me back. "I love you Scarlett." He said kissing my cheek and lips.

I giggled, "What time is it?" I asked.

"It's eight o'clock." I groaned. "I'm hungry. Is Alex and the others awake also?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just woke up a couple of minutes ago. Lets go check." He said grinning. I smiled and got the idea that Austin wanted to scare them.

Austin grabbed my hand in his as we walked upstairs quietly.. The wood cracked and made noises as we tiptoed into the living room. I saw Alex, Robert, and Zach passed out on the couch. I giggled and Austin placed his hand over my mouth. I slap his hand away and Alex moved a bit but he stayed asleep.

"Stay quiet.." Austin whispered quietly.

"Come on. We'll scream in three seconds. Ready?" He asked. I nodded and smiled evilly.

"Three... Two.... One."

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" I scream and Austin also.

Alex, Zach, and Robert jerked awake and they all had terrified looks on their faces. They were screaming also, and I began to laugh and so did Austin.

"O-Oh my god! Your f-fa-faces!" I said in between laughs. Alex, Zach and Robert all had mad faces. I stopped laughing and I acted like nothing happened.

And then it was silent. And I could see Alex trying not to crack a smile. But I guess he couldn't hold it in because he started to crack up and so did Robert and Zach. I giggled and Austin just jumped on all of them. I laughed and jumped on top of Austin and the others. They all groaned as my weight was added.