Chapter 29

Authors Note: I don't even have no idea what month or year it is. So just stick with how it is. So if last chapters was like in March. Well go along with that it's June in this chapter. K bye lmfao

__

**1 Month Later**

Finally! Only 2 more weeks left of school. These past weeks have been so stressful. Having to study for finals. Like I just can't wait for the last day of school. Alex told me that on the last day of school were going to a lake house which I'm so excited for. Oh and he even told me that he finally found that girl Sarah from the arcade. And they've actually have been hanging a lot lately. And I mean a lot! I'm actually happy for him. Considering that he hasn't dated anyone yet, and also because I mean he's 17. He has to have a girlfriend already.

Today I had a test. Ugh don't even get me started.

"Scarlett! Breakfast is ready honey!" My mother shouted. I smiled at how sweet and motherly she sounded.

I take a shower, get dressed. And then go downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning mom." I say hugging her from behind. She gives me a kiss on my cheek and I smile.

"Here, eat, because you need energy for that test you have soon." My mom says shoving a plate in front of me. There was strawberries and toast, yum.

I eat and then I leave. And I even sneak a peek at Jacob sleeping, whoops.

~*~

After a long day of completing my tests, irritating people, I finally get home. And as I go inside, I stumble over the door frame. When I see Tyler, Alex, Robert, and Zach. What? Who let them inside? Jacobs not home, neither is mom. Oh my god, this has to be a dream. I must be hallucinating. They're all smirking as they stand in the living room.

I get up, acting like nothing happened.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"We, are going on a road trip. Come on," Tyler said grabbing one of my purses.

"Hey! Did you go through my stuff?!" I yell.

"Chill Scarlett, and yes we did. Now come on, let's go." Zach says.

"Excuse me? First of all, you guys just barge into my house. Without letting me know. Then you guys go through my stuff. And then say let's go on a road trip!"

"Sorry, but we need to go like right now."

"Oh my freaking god, ok fine lets go. But let me tell my mom at least."

"Ugh fine." Alex says rolling his eyes. I giggle and call my mom.

(A/N OMG SHE SOUNDS SO BIPOLAR IN THE LAST FOUR DIALOUGES oMF)

**In The Car**

I felt like throwing, literally blowing chunks everywhere. Robert and Tyler sat next to me. And I felt like throwing up on both of them. Have I mentioned I get car sick easily? Especially with a lot of people in the car. Worst part, we were on the highway. And basically in the middle of no where. And we couldn't pull over, Jesus Christ. My head hurt so much. I laid my head on my lap. Squishing my tummy together. It eased the pain on my stomach, but my head hurt even more.

"Pull over!" I yell at Alex. He jumped and the car swerved to the side. We almost crashed. But who cares. I hoped over Tyler's lap and jumped off the car. I grabbed my hair, and threw up through this railing. My threw up and my food from earlier today, falling down to a mini lake, 10 feet below me.

I was scared I would fall over. Then I finished throwing up. And got back in the car. Everyone looking at me, disgusted. Alex looked pissed though.