Chapter 13

______________________

I woke with a horrible headache, I felt dizzy. My hands were chained against a bed and so were my legs. I tried to get out of them but it wouldn't let me go. I began to cry as I thought that I couldn't move nor get out of here. The only things I remembered was..

Brandon and I at my house. We were watching a movie...

And then he left and I went for a walk. It was night time already.

Then next thing I was taken away by somebody...

**Early That Day**

Brandon had called me so we could hang out and of course, I said yes. I was feeling more comfortable with Brandon, when we first met and began hanging out I was a bit uncomfortable with him. Since the whole Austin incident and stuff I never felt comfortable talking to guys, since I would be worried to get heart broken by one of them. But I know that Brandon is the only guy I trust.

He came to my house shortly, my mom was shopping at the mall with Jacob, since Jacob needed new clothes. So the house was left for only me and Brandon. And I liked that, I mean we weren't going to do anything bad but I like being alone Brandon. I feel more comfortable..

"Hey babe." He greeted as I opened the door.

"Hey Brandon." I chuckled kissing his cheek. He grinned and we both walked to the living room.

He grabbed my waist and I fell on his lap and he sat down on the couch. We both laughed as we fell down on the couch.

"Ow!" Brandon said still laughing.

"Your so dumb." I said rolling me eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!" I shouted trying to sound serious. I glared at him.

"I can do whatever I want." I whispered as I leaned close to his face. My lip brushing against his as I spoke.

Brandon giggled and gave my lip a quick peck. A short silence fell among us.

"What are we going to do?" I said breaking the silence.

"How about we relax today, and we watch movies?" He asked.

"Sounds fun. I'll go make some popcorn." I said walking to the kitchen. I got out a large bag of popcorn and I placed it in the microwave. I sat on a stool as I waited for the popcorn to cook. I could hear all the popping noises as the popcorn was cooking.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I got it out and I read the message.

I want you away from Brandon. He's not who he says he is.. I am warning you Scarlett. If you don't want another broken heart than break up with him. Break up with him now, or I'll make you do it.

And the message was from Austin. I growled in frustration and the microwaved buzzed indicating the popcorn was finished cooking.

"Yum.." I muttered as I smelled the popcorn as I opened the microwave.

I walked back to the living room with the bag of popcorn in my hands and a soda in the other.

"Hey.." I said as I sat next to Brandon, who was currently texting someone.

He put away his phone fast as a cheetah running, as he saw me sitting next to me. I looked at him in confusion.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"Nothing." I muttered before playing a movie.

We watched the move in silence and I sat on the other end of the couch and Brandon sat on the opposite side of me.