Chapter 24

____

"Scarlett! Hurry up! Oh my god!" Daniela yelled from upstairs. Austin had gone back to Miami again and this time he left for 4 months. I was honestly very desperate to see him, and feel his pink pump lips on mine. And to just cuddle with him.

I groaned in anger and placed on my flats in a hurry. I was going to go see Austin soon, at the garden. And to be honest, I was absolutely nervous. I was just nervous to see him again. I mean... It sounded really stupid and childish, but hey, it has been quite long since I've seen him. I wonder if he had a great time in Miami.. And if he still looked the same, or if he looked different.

I was wearing a blue dress that had white daisies on them. It also had a cut out on the back and it was the shape of a flower. I thought it was cute, but it was also going to be a little cold outside. Daniela was going to drop me off at the garden and I texted Austin to meet me there. But I wanted to go a tad late, so then I can surprise him. I was also taking him a rose, to show him how much I love him. I wonder how he'll react when he sees me. I mean people can truly change... and I was also scared that he might not remember me. Am I crazy or is it that I'm right?

I shook the thought out my head and headed downstairs. Putting on my leather jacket to cover me up. Daniela was texting someone on her phone, and when she heard me coming downstairs. She stood up quickly and out away her phone, while smiling at me. I just stared at her and then she told me it was time to go. I walked behind her, watching her every move. I was scanning her... I heard her phone ring, my eyebrow rose, and I watched her answer the call. She opened the car door for me as she concentrated on the other person on the line. I sat down on the car and pretended to not focus on the phone call. She walked away and I could hear her laughing and whispering words into the phone. She was getting really suspicious... She used to be so happy and jumpy, and always fun. Now she's just so mysterious, and quiet. And it made me a little worried for her.

I shook my head when she opened her door, and got in. She smiled at me, "Aren't you excited to see him? You look nervous.... and pale." She said scanning from my legs up to my face.

"Umm.. I-I am. I-I just don't know.. what'll he will say when he sees me. Or what will happen." I answered looking onto the road. Daniela laughed while looking onto the road. Then she turned to look at me.

"Nothing will happen! Everything will be okay!" She said confident. I sighed and looked out the window next to me. Showing me my house. The flowers in the garden seemed to be blooming even more. Soon, it will be Summer. And I was excited, that meant going to the beach. And it will be getting warm and hot now, no more coldness. The house looked very old but it still managed to look beautiful and unique.

I turned back to Daniela and she was starting the engine. I knew it was going to be okay, but then again anything can happen... But why am I worrying so much? I sound so nervous! When I should be happy! Ugh, stupid me!

After arriving at the garden, it was quiet in the car. The only thing you could hear was mine and Daniela's faint breathing. I turned and looked at her. She was on her phone and biting her lower lip. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked, she jumped a little and looked at me. Putting away her phone.

"Nothing, just checking the weather." She said looking out the window. I could tell she was nervous. But why? I should be nervous, not her. Or well, none of us should be nervous.

"Umm.. I think I should be heading now." I said openings the car door.

"The rose! You're forgetting it." Daniela shouted from behind me. I turned around and grabbed the rose from her hand and half smiled. I walked away closing the door. There was no one around. And there was a stone pathway to a garden gazebo. Except the gazebo was a few feet away from me. I had to walk through the pathway to get to it.

I remember coming here all the time with my parents. And my mother even told me, that my father proposed to her here. After having a dinner together, I smiled to myself as I tried to imagine my mother and father happy. A tear escaped as I remembered about my fathers smile and handsomeness. My mother made a good choice, I laughed to myself and shook my head and kept on walking. I could feel the hard stone rocks beneath me. Good thing I didn't chose to wear high heels. Because I swear, you would fall and break you're head while walking on this path with high heels.

Then I reached the gazebo, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Am I just imagining this? Or this is really happening. Because what I was seeing right now, seemed so real..

It was Austin kissing Hilary, his arms wrapped around her waist. And she was holding onto his neck. They both were enjoying it. My eyes stung, and I could felt my heart stop beating. I felt paralyzed, I felt the air being knocked out of me. What was happening? I was feeling dizzy, I turned around and tried to inhale and exhale. Good, good, I was breathing again. But, they were still kissing. Tears slipped out of my eyes, rolling down my cheek. I let out a whimper, I covered my mouth. And Austin and Hilary turned and looked at me. Austin's eyes were opened wide in shock, and his mouth hanged open. While Hilary, just stood there, her arms around Austin's neck, smirking. More tears came out, and Austin frowned. I turned around and ran as fast as I could, away from him and Hilary.

How could he do this? Again! The second freaking time! Is this a game for him? I was utterly angry and sad right now.

I didn't even know where I was going, but I felt someone's presence behind me. I stopped running, out of breath, I was breathing rapidly. My chest rising up and down. I turned around and Austin was standing there. Out of breath also. I clenched my fist. "Scarlett... It's not what you think." He said looking into my eyes.

"It's not what I think? It was you freaking kissing her! For the second freaking time! What the hell Austin! If it isn't what I think it is, than what the hell is it then?!" I asked angrily.

Austin sighed and ran his fingers through his messy hair. I felt a drop of water on my head, I looked up. And drizzles of rain were coming down from the sky. I rolled my eyes and looked down, back at Austin.

"Scarlett, I know you're probably very pissed off at me. But if you let me explain-"

"No! That's it Austin! You should've thought before going and kissing her again!" I yelled with all force.

Some tears rolled down Austin's cheek. To be honest, it broke my heart to see him like this. But who told him to go cheat on me again? You would be crazy, if you said I was going to forgive him. Cause I wasn't. I wasn't going to be that stupid, naive teenage girl anymore. I've got three broken hearts already. Worse part is that two of those broken hearts, were from the same person. And you already know who it is. You would never think a very famous youtube singer like Austin, would be a heartbreaker. But he is. And believe it. He isn't the Austin Mahone you think, the sweet youtube star. No, he's a heartbreaker who has broke my heart two times. Yes, I loved him, and I always will. But to forgive him? That will never happen. Ever.

"Please let me explain Scarlett! It was a freaking mistake!" Austin yelled back.

"If you're always cheating on me with her, why don't you just marry her huh?! If she makes you sooo... happy! Just freaking go out with her, instead of making my life a living hell! I even brought you this rose! To give it to you, and I expected to be the one kiss you... But I guess not, this explains how small you're love is for me. compared to my huge love for you!" I yelled making my voice crack. Austin was stunned at my words. His face turned red, full of anger. I was actually scared his head was going to burst.

"You know what?! Maybe I will! I will marry her, she's a better girl than you! Get out of my life Scarlett!" He yelled back with all force. My mouth hanged open, and tears filled my eyes. His words hurt me. Is this it? We're over?

Austin rolled his eyes and shook his head. And turned around and walked away. Storming away, back to the garden. I looked to my side, and I saw Daniela's car. She was looking back at me, with a smirk on her face. And she mouth the words, "Sorry, but he loves Hilary more. You're just worthless." My eyes stung more as more tears formed. Is this how my life is going to be? I'm just going to get my heart broken?

____

New update!

Happy New Years everyone! I got really bad news today, my grandpa died today. And my mommy and all of my aunties were crying )':

But I hope you guys are having a fun time with you're family. And should I make a sequel?

Love you all, and thank you so freaking much for 4K reads! 🌻

Stay Strong Loves ♡