Chapter 5

___________________

I woke up the next morning by my alarm clock. I groaned and shut it off and walked into my bathroom. I did my morning routine and looked for some clothes for school.

I put on my washed denim shorts and my big beige cardigan on. I also put on some beige flats and light makeup. I curled my hair a bit and let it fall over my shoulder. I sprayed some perfume and went downstairs to eat breakfast. There was a note on the fridge and I ripped it off and read it.

Had to go early to work. There's breakfast on the counter and I'm also taking a late shift tonight. So take care of Jacob and you may invite Austin over if you want. ;) And behave. Love you. <3 ~Mom

My mom is so cheesy..

I laughed to myself and ate my breakfast. Then I realized who was going to put Jacob on the bus?

I grabbed my phone and dialed my mom.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey mom it's Scarlett."

"Good morning Scarlett! What do you need?" She asked.

"Uh.. Who's going to put Jacob on the bus?"

"Omg! I totally forgot about Jacob! Uh.. I'll let you stay home with him today. And only for today. Just take care of him." She muttered.

I silently fist pumped and smiled. I mean I like going to school, but it can get stressing and annoying.

"Ok mom! Thanks! Love you."

"Your welcome. Love you two, bye!"

"Bye!" I exclaimed hanging up.

I ate my breakfast and sat on the couch waiting for Jacob to wake up. After about an hour later Jacob came down sleepily. I was actually worried the kid would fall down the stairs.. That's how sleepy he was.

"Good morning Jacob." I said, he looked at me and gave me a look.

"Why aren't you at school?" He asked coming towards me.

"I'm staying home and so are you. There's food on the count-" I said. But then I stopped when he ran up the stairs. I guess he was going back to sleep..

My phone buzzed, and I lazily reached for it and looked at the message.

Why aren't you at school? :( I miss you <3 ~A

I smiled to myself and replied.

Had to take care of Jacob. And moms taking a late shift tonight so you may come over :) ~S

Ohh... Yay! Ok I have to go. Bye :* ~A

Haha. Ok bye! :* ~S

Then I placed my phone on the side table and my eyes became heavy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was awoken by someone shaking me. I flutter my eyes open and saw Jacob standing there trying to wake me up. I lazily sat up and I gave Jacob a look.

"What do you want?" I mumbled with an angry tone. I hate it when people wake me up when I'm having a nice nap.

"I'm hungry." He mumbled clutching his stomach. I rolled my eyes and we walked into the kitchen Jacob sat on the chair.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Chicken nuggets! With fries!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah whatever. What time is it?" I asked getting out a pan and the frozen chicken nuggets and fries.

He ran out of the room and then came back 2 minutes later.

"It's 12!" He said sitting back down.

"Ok!" I said placing the pan on the stove.

I cooked the food and then I placed the plate of food in front of Jacob and went back into the living room. I sat down and decided to text Austin.

Hey! I'm bored :( ~S

He replied 5 minutes later.

Awe, that's too bad. I'll be there soon ok? ~A

Ok :) ~S

Your too cute! Whatcha doin? ~A

Hehe thanks. And I'm watching tv and taking care of the little monster. ~S

Haha don't be mean! And oh... I'm in lunch right now. ~A

Oh.. Cool :) ~S

Yep! So.. What do you want to do when I get out of prison? ~A

I laughed at Austin's reply and replied back.

Really prison? Haha and idk maybe go to the park and get ice cream? But we have to bring Jacob also. ~S

Yep! Lol. And ok I'll take my baby girl to the park. And Jacob two :) ~A

Yay! Well I'll leave you alone. Bye :* ~S

Hehe ok. Bye. :* ~A

I placed my phone on the side table and went back into the kitchen. I saw that Jacob was gone.

"Jacob?" I asked worriedly. I heard a small giggle from behind the kitchen counter. I smirked to myself and saw Jacob there.

"Boo!" He said jumping up. I laughed and picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. While I was holding him.

"Your so crazy Jakey!" I said giggling.

"Jakey? Really.." He said glaring at me. I laughed and nodded.

"Whatever Scar." He said rolling his eyes.

"Scar? Really?" I said mocking him. He laughed and nodded mocking me. We both laughed and I began tickling him. He was laughing and clutching his stomach trying to stop me. But I wouldn't budge.

"No Scarlett! No! St-Stop!" He laughed. I got off of him and smirked. He got up and started tickling me. I laughed and I grabbed him and he was trying to get out of my grip.

"No! Scarlett! Ah! Help!" He said laughing. I hugged him tightly and let go. We were laying on the ground laughing our butts off.

"I love you Scar." He said planting a kiss on my cheek. I chuckled and blushed.

"I love you two Jackey Wackey!" I said laughing. Jacob gave me the death glare and rolled his eyes laughing.

This is how my relationship it's Jacob is. We get angry at each other and then we make some kind of stupid joke and then laugh.

"Ok, I want ice cream now!" Jacob whined standing up. I stood up as well and fixed my cardigan.

"Later. Austin is coming to pick us up and then he'll take us to the park and we'll eat ice cream! Oh and mommy's coming late tonight." I said sitting down on the couch. Jacob sat next to me and smiled.

"Yay! And I'll get to see Austin two!" He exclaimed clapping his hands. I giggled.

"So you like Austin eh?" I said getting in his face. He raised his eyebrow and attacked me. He was on top of me while straddling me also. Oh this kid knows so much.

"Yeah. I love him. But as a brother and friend." He said smiling. I almost cried.

Jacob always wanted a brother but since my dad had died my mom couldn't be able to have another child. My mom has also been trying to find another man to marry but there has been no man coming around so.. We're stuck like this. And my mom is only 36. So the nights still young.

"Yo-You do?" I said taking him off of me and sitting up.

"Yup. He's awesome! When you came over he told me he will take me to the arcade and we'll play all the games they have there!"

"He did?" I said raising my eyebrow. Jacob nodded and smiled.

"Awe, that's so nice." I muttered smiling. He nodded again.

For the rest of the time we just ate some chips and watched movies and throwbacks of old Disney. Jacob seemed to enjoy taking a day off of school and enjoying it with me. And so was I.

My phone buzzed and I smiled and grabbed it. It was Austin.

Hey babe. I'm outside. Be out in 5. ;) ~A

I smiled to myself and replied back.

Ok cheeky boy ;) ~S

"Jacob put on your shoes on Austin's outside!" I said getting up and putting on my white converse. Jacob came running to me with his shoes on.

"Ready?" I asked. Jacob nodded.

"Ok let me just get my house keys upstairs. You go on and go outside and into Austin's car. I'll be out there soon." I said. Jacob nodded and left.

I ran upstairs to get my keys. I looked at myself in the mirror. I fixed my hair a bit and fixed my clothes then I hurried downstairs and outside. I closed the door behind me and checked if it was closed good. Wouldn't want people breaking in. That wouldn't be good.

I hurried towards Austin's car and he leaned over from the drivers seat and opened the passenger door. I opened it wide and sat down. Austin smiled at me and I chuckled. I leaned over an gave him a peck on the lips.

"Hey." I giggled.

"Hey babe." He said smiling.

"Can we go now! I want ice cream! No kissing!" Jacob exclaimed from the back seat. I looked at him and stared.

"That will be you one day Mr. So shut up." I said still staring at Jacob.

"No!" He said leaning towards me and slapping the back of my head.

"Hmm.. Ow! I'm being abused by my own little brother. Feeling the love." I said turning around and buckling my seatbelt. Austin laughed and drove away.

We arrived at the park soon. And it had a huge playground in the middle. Which was good for me because Jacob would be distracted, and he would be playing with the kids who were there. And I would have some alone time with Austin.

"Ok ready?" Asked Austin making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yup!" I said unbuckling my seat belt. I looked behind the car to see if Jacob was still there. But then I saw he was gone and the door was opened. Dang, he's fast.

"Uh.. Hello?" I heard Austin say behind me. I turned around and saw Austin with the door opened.

"Oh, sorry." I said stepping out. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the swings.

"Sit." Austin gestured.

"No you sit." I replied. Austin shook his head.

"Fine." I said sitting on the swing. Austin went behind me and pushed me. I felt good feeling the breeze brushed past my hair and face.

Austin swinged me for about 5 minutes. Until I jumped off and landed on my feet.

"Tada!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air as I stared into Austin eyes. He chuckled and smiled. He came running towards me and swung me over his shoulder.

"Austin! Put me down!" I said hitting his back.

He ran towards the huge field. And finally put me down.

"Really?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Really." He said smiling.

"Your unbelievable." I said trying to out on a serious face.

"Whatever you say." He said tackling me making me fall on the ground. Then he began tickling my sides.

"Austin please! Stop! Oh-Oh My God!" I said laughing.

He was smirking and ticking me.

Then I heard a throat being cleared, that made me and Austin's attention go to the person. I looked over and saw Hilary standing there with her arms crossed. I stood up and so did Austin. And let me tell you he didn't look happy.

"What are you doing here?!" Austin growled.

"Oh just you know just thought I would bring my little brother. The one who got beat up by your retarded brother." She said looking at me. I stood there shock.

So her brother was the one who beat up Jacob on the bus.. Oh that little jerk!

"My brother is not retarded! And your brother is the one who beat up mine!" I yelled.

"Well my brother was smart.. I taught him well." She said smirking. I clenched my fist and grew angry. I pushed her making her fall down.

"If your idiotic brother ever beat ups my brother. Oh hell will break lose!" I said before storming off where Jacob was.

He was yelling to a kid who seemed to look a lot like Hilary. Oh wait.. Oh no!

"Jacob where going to get ice cream!" I said making him look at me.

"No I'm trying to set this kid straight!" He said clenching his fists.

I pulled Jacobs arm dragging him away from the playground. I let him go when we were away and Jacob rubbed his arm.

"I don't want you near that kid again! And if he ever thinks about arguing or beating you up again. I'm telling mom and I'll take away your play station." I said with an angry tone.

"Fine Scarlett." He said rolling his eyes.

"Ok, come on lets go get Austin so we can get something to eat." I said walking to where Austin was arguing with Hilary.

"Can you like not talk to my boyfriend thank you." I said pulling Austin away.

"Um.. No thank you." Hilary said. I turned around and glared at her.

"You don't scare me Scarlett. Your weaker than me. And you know that, your just scared to admit it." She said.

"Oh really lets see about that!" I said punching her in the eye. She fell backwards and placed her hand over her eye.

"You ignorant!" She yelled getting up and pushing me down.

She began hitting me in the face, I pulled her hair making her yelp in pain. She got off of me and got up.

"This is not over!" She said before storming off.

Austin helped me get up and caressed my cheek, while wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"Stop." He said softly.

"Stop what?" I replied.

"Stop crying."

"Ok." I said backing away and wiping my tears.

"Please just don't get into more problems with Hilary. She's not worth your time." He said placing his hands on my waist.

"I can't Austin! Ever since I began dating you or should I say hanging out with you, she's constantly hating me. And I can't stand that." I spat.

"Well shes just jealous that you got the hottest boyfriend in town." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"True..." I said giggling.

"See your even admitting it!" He said.

"Ugh whatever lets go!" I said taking his hand.

We walked away and went back home after the sunset.

___________________

Chapter 5✌

Sorry for the late update :( I was busy. And working on the last chapter for Make A Wish Until Midnight.

And I'm also working on a new story! It's teen fiction sorry..

But don't worry I'm still continuing this story. I just want to kind if like also make other stories.

The first chapter is almost up! So please read it. It's a really good story and I'm actually proud of it!☺

Thank you guys! Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment.💕

Stay Strong🎀