Chapter 6

____________________

"Well I guess this is goodbye." I said smiling at Austin.

"It's not like I won't see you for a year." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Right.. Well bye! Thanks for taking me out today." I said kissing his cheek

"Your welcome. Anytime baby girl." He said giving me a quick hug.

"Ok I have to go now. Thanks again." I said winking at him before exciting the car.

I walked with Jacob up the steps I unlocked the door with my key. And stepped inside.

"I'm tired I'm going to bed." Jacob said taking off his shoes and yawning.

"Ok sweet dreams. And don't forget to brush your teeth clumsy boy." I said kissing his forehead an kneeling down to his height. He giggled and pushed me gently.

"Uh Scarlett?"

"Yes Jackey." I said smiling.

"Uh, who's that girl you got beat up by?" Jacob asked with a sad face. My smile quickly faded and I looked down.

"Just a girl who hates my guts. But don't worry she won't bother me hopefully." I said standing up.

"Ok. If she messes with my sister, let me know." He said winking and running up the stairs then he disappeared.

I chuckled to myself and I walked in the kitchen to look for something to eat. I finally decided on some cupcake's my mom had baked a few days ago. I devoured it quickly and went upstairs to change.

I changed into some comfortable pajamas, and I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I set down my brush and turned off the lights. I exited the bathroom and fell asleep on my bed.

_____________________

"So how's your relationship with Austin going?" My mom asked placing her cup of coffee in front of her.

"It's going great! Normal I guess." I said taking a bit out of my bagel.

"Well that's great to hear honey. What'd you guys do yesterday?"

"Uh well we uh.. Went to the park and went to eat IceCream." I said.

I couldn't bear telling her about my fight with Hilary.

"Oh that's cool. Well I think you should go catch the bus." She said checking her watch.

"Yeah I should. See you mom." I said planting a kiss on her forehead.

"See you Hun. Bye." She said hugging me. I let go and grabbed my school bag.

I waited outside for my bus, until I saw Austin's car park in front of me. I stood there shock, he opened his door and stepped out. He walked towards me with a smile on his face. While I probably looked like a shocked idiot.

"Why so shocked?" He said smirking.

"I-I didn't know you were going to b-be here." I said with a confused tone.

"Well I came to take you to school." He said leaning to me. I began breathing heavily.

'Kiss Him! Kiss Him Idiot!'

My conscience chanted.

I shouldn't. I mean he's the male of this relationship, so he should always do everything first before the girl. You know what I mean. He should kiss me first.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked softly. My heart stopped and my stomach fluttered.

I nodded and chuckled.