Chapter 16

______________________

**Scarlett's P.O.V.**

"Goodbye mom. See you later!" I said before closing the door shut behind me. I walked to where Austin's car was. I saw him yelling at some one on the phone. He threw his phone on the seat next to him. I just stared at him scared.

He got out of the car and walked to me. "I'm sorry about that. It was just...." He paused, anger rising in him.

"Never mind, lets go." He said grabbing my arm lightly and opening the passenger seat for me.

"Thanks." I mumbled before sitting on the seat. He got in and I handed him his phone that I was just sitting on. He chuckled and stuffed it in his pocket.

"Austin, you never answered my question."

"It was nobody! Ok!" He yelled causing me to jump a little. The only thing that I could hear was his rapid breathing.

"I'm sorry Austin." I said looking down. Austin looked at me and his eyes softened.

"No I'm sorry. I just can't control my anger." He said looking at the rode.

He started the engine and drove off to who knows where. We stayed in the car for already half an hour, and I was getting extremely aggravated and impatient. I began playing with my finger to keep myself entertained but it only caused me to get even more impatient. I looked at the window and I sighed.

"Are we there yet?" I asked a bit impatiently.

"Almost. Just sit back and relax." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"I can't relax! I need to know where we're going!" I said jumping up and down in my seat like a upset child.

"You look cute when you get impatient."' Ausin chuckled, I could feel my face heating up at his comment.

We finally arrived at our destination. I looked at our surroundings and I saw that we were at a festival. There was a lot of cars parked in the parking lot and I saw people walking around in the park. There were floatings and there were streamers wrapped around the trees. It looked more like a color festival. I smiled as I got out of the car. Austin wrapped his arms around my waist, embracing me from behind.

"Do you like it?" He asked softly. I smiled and nodded.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." I said turning around to face him. He smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me behind him. We walked and I just looked around as we walked.

I noticed how we were acting like a couple, when we're not. I sighed, and Austin noticed it.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"It's nothing. I'm just.. Hungry."

"Ok, lets go get some food." He said leading me to where they were selling food.

"What would you like?" Austin's asked me.

"Um.. A pizza and popcorn." I said smiling. Austin nodded and ordered two pizzas and a large popcorn, and one large soda. I was confused when he only ordered one soda, oh wait.. That means were going to share it, like a couple. Oh Jesus...

"Here you go Scarlett." Austin smiled handing me my pizza. I smiled and let go his hand to grab my pizza. I took a bit out of it and I burned myself.

"It's hot! Ah!" I said waving my hand in front of my mouth trying to fan the food.

Austin chuckled, I gave him a killer look the pizza cooled down a bit and I swallowed it.

My mouth and tongue was still burning. "Omg! Don't laugh Austin!" I whined. He laughed more and then he calmed down.