Chapter 18

_____________________

**Austin's POV**

I let Scarlett down from my waist, she touched the ground and she smoothed out her shirt. Then she looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back, I loved seeing her gorgeous smile.

"Come on, there's more to see." I said extending my hand. Her eyes showed excitement, she grabbed my hand and we walked inside the tree house. She smiled as she looked around the tree house, she saw a bed and she sat on it. She looked at me and smiled again, my stomach fluttered when I saw her smiling.

"It's beautiful Austin. I'm so happy that it's for me." She said smiling.

"The reason it's beautiful is because, I wanted to make it as beautiful as you. But it's not as beautiful as you." I said kissing her left cheek. She giggled.

Then I kissed her nose, her jaw, her neck, and then finally her lips. Our lips moving in sync. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to my chest. I pulled away and kissed her cheek. And then I embraced her warmly. While rubbing her back, she pulled away and smiled.

"Your so sweet." She said grinning. I smiled back.

"I'm so glad that we got back together." I said.

She nodded, "Same, I'm glad were a couple again. I can't believe I ever went out with Brandon. And I have a question for you." She said looking at me with a serious expression. My heart began to pound against my chest.

"W-what do you want to a-ask me?" I replied.

"Um... You said that Brandon isn't who I think he is, so who in reality is he?"

I looked down. I looked up again, seeing her gorgeous face, and I took her hand in my hand. I stared into her eyes a bit, she seemed to be looking into mine as well. She was waiting. I looked away from her eyes again.

"A-Austin?" She asked in a soft voice.

I looked at her again, "Yeah..?" I replied

"You haven't replied to me, instead you keep looking away from me."

"I know, I'm sorry. But, it's just that... I can't tell you, I rather leave it for Brandon to tell you on his own." I stated. She frowned.

"But who knows when I'll see him again.. He's probably with Hilary!" She said in an annoyed tone.

"Babe, he will come back somehow. Please be patient. Come, I want to show you something." I said grinning. She half smiled and stood up. I took her hand and she followed me. I let go of her hand, and I grabbed the brown guitar that sat in a corner. I dust off some dust off of it, then I gestured to Scarlett to follow me. She did as she was told, and I went outside.

I sat down on the grass, and Scarlett stood there confused.

"Come, sit next to me." I said patting the spot next to me. She sat down but she still had the same confused expression on her face.

I began to play my guitar....

Yeah.

Well, let's go back to the day.

When I saw your face

For the very first time.

Well let's go back again

When I held your hand.

And stared into your eyes.

'Cause I knew you were the one.