"happy anniversary!"

before you start reading, keep in mind that there are lots of time skips throughout this story. it just saves me a bunch of time instead of writing the same thing over and over y'know? anyways,, here is this. also i did not proof read this, so excuse the mistakes.

ps, if you celebrate Easter, Happy Easter little bunniez

mocha ☕️❤️: y'know what today is?

cotton candy ☁️🍬: our four month anniversary?

mocha ☕️❤️: mhmmmmmm

cotton candy ☁️🍬: i got lots of surprises for youuuu baby boy

mocha ☕️❤️: ur kidding

cotton candy ☁️🍬: nope! come to the living room ;)

tyler walked into a giant jumble of wrapped gift boxes, flowers, bows, and balloons. "happy anniversary!" josh exclaimed, scratching the back of his neck in nervousness.  tyler's jaw dropped at the sight. he was speechless to say the least. "j-josh what is happening."  the elder grinned, "i made a promise to myself that after every four months pass in my relationship, i spoil my lover with tons of presents! so, if we're four months into the relationship: presents. eight months: presents. so on and so forth." tyler tried his best to make his way through all the boxes without tripping so he can hug and thank josh.

he made it in record time; wrapping his arms around him. "thank you! thank you! thank you!" josh pressed a kiss to the top of tyler's head, "you deserve it, ty. these past four months with you have been magical. now, lets get to opening those presents!"

tyler sat on the floor waiting for his first gift, almost as if he was five years old again waiting for his christmas presents. josh handed tyler the first box. tyler ripped the wrapping, throwing it somewhere random. "josh? why is there a cake emoji pillow in this box?" josh let out a giggle which slowly turned into loud laughter. "th-that was a joke! get it, cause-cause you have cake! a-a butt! you're thick babe!" he said in between breaths and laughs. tyler turned red from embarrassment, "i hate you." he deadpanned.

"alrighty! next present!" josh said, throwing the next box towards tyler. he undid the bow and lifted off the top of the box. it was a scrapbook.

tyler hesitantly opened it up. the first page had screenshots from their first conversation, ever.

 the first page had screenshots from their first conversation, ever

"j-josh, how did you, when did you," tyler felt tears well up in his eyes

"j-josh, how did you, when did you," tyler felt tears well up in his eyes. the conversation that started it all. tyler continues to to flip through the pages. there were tons of photos josh and tyler has taken over the past few months. by the time he flipped to the last page, he was full on sobbing. there sat two rings taped to the back cover.

he looked up at josh, "j, i" josh walked towards tyler, "i'm not proposing, don't worry. these are promise rings, baby. i-i promise to always be here for you, i promise to hold you when you're sad, i promise to beat up anybody who calls you names or makes fun of you, i promise to always tell you the truth, i promise to always be yours if you promise to always be mine."

tyler was a nodding, shaking, crying mess. "yes, yes i promise." josh smiled, placing the ring on tyler's ring finger on his left hand. "one day i'll be doing the same, except on your right hand." he said softly, giving tyler a kiss.

"i love you, josh. thank you for everything."

"don't thank me, i aim to please, my love."

sHIT I WENT ALL OUT FOR THIS CHAPTER,, RECREATING THE TEXTS AND EVERYTHING. YALL PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER I AM SO PROUD OF HOW IT TURNED OUT. DID YOU LIKE IT?? PLEASE TELL ME YOU LIKED IT