"j-joshy my-my ankle i c-can't feel it"

//tw// for broken things ?? broken bones,, broken hearts??? who knows i guess??? i dont wanna b attacked for dis stuff so im jus puttin that out there,, enjoy !!! ps, i didnt proof read, so i apologize in advance.

"oooooh joshuaaaaaa!" tyler said, sliding on the hardwood floor with his socks, landing right next to josh. "yesssss, my love?" tyler placed a big, wet sloppy kiss on the man's cheek, "i love youuuuuu!" he exclaimed, giggling and running away. "oh gross, tj what the heckkkk!" josh cried, chasing tyler around the apartment.

thanks to tyler's spring cleaning kick, the floors were recently waxed, meaning that tyler could fall at any given mome-"oof!" the younger grunted, then started crying out in pain, tears pouring down his cheeks.

"j-joshy, my-my ankle i c-can't feel it" tyler whimpered and grasped his possibly broken ankle. "fuck, ty, c'mere." josh said, trotting towards the crippled boy. he bent down to inspect it, "t-ty your ankle. its-its bent in a 90 degree angle." josh said in disgust, pouting at the sobbing tyler in front of him.

"w-what?" tyler looked up at josh. "we need to get you to the e.r. ty, that doesn't look good, baby. m'sorry." tyler quickly shook his head in disagreement, "n-no joshy, i-i hate doctors. you k-know that. please don't make me go, joshy, p-please! i beg of you!" tyler sobbed. doctors, and hospitals in general made tyler's already-known anxiety rise even higher.

"i know, baby. i know you hate doctors and anything doctor related. but we need to get your ankle checked out, princess. i'm so worried about you. we need to go, okay? maybe we can go get ice cream afterwards, promise." tyler shakily sobbed an 'okay' as josh picked him up.

josh's strong arms were placed around the underside of tyler's back and under his knees. grabbing the keys, out the door the broken boy and the concerned boy went.

the two have been sitting in the waiting room for about forty-five minutes now. tyler was growing impatient, mostly because of the amount of pain coursing through his body. josh, on the other hand, was almost asleep in the uncomfortable chair.

"tyler joseph" the woman called. "j-josh, wake up, they called me." tyler gently shook josh, abruptly waking josh. josh rubbed his face and stood up, picking tyler up for the third time that day. following the woman, she lead them to a confined area, complete with a shitty hospital bed with a gown laid atop, scary monitors, a sink, a small tv in the upper right hand corner, and a bathroom.

josh set tyler down on the uncomfortable bed. "alright boys! my name is rebeccah and i'll be your nurse for today. what seems to be the problem here?" tyler was about to speak when josh cut him off, "we were chasing each other around the house after tyler here finished waxing the floors a couple days ago. he slipped and fell and hurt his ankle. its bent pretty oddly and i was worried it was broken so i brought him here." he finished explaining. she looked towards tyler, who nodded his head in confirmation.

"awh, i'm sorry about your ankle. well, i'll be back in a few to get your blood pressure checked and all your vitals done. we'd check your weight and height but that seems as if that's almost impossible right now!" she joked. "the doctor will be here shortly to talk to you two." she added and quietly shut the heavy door.

"i can't believe i broke my fucking ankle!" tyler beamed as he struggled with his crutches, he clearly was mad about the situation. "hey, c'mon ty, calm down. it'll only take like six weeks to be completely healed, but that's nothing. you're a strong boy, baby. you'll be okay. i-i can take care of you and help you with showers and baths and stuff. we're a team, don't you ever forget that."

tyler sighed and ran a hand through his disheveled hair, sitting down on the couch and wincing in pain. "i know, its just-i'm so incapable of doing things now. like-like i'm paralyzed, kinda. trapped, if you will. i don't know." josh frowned, "look, i know you just sat down and all, but its ten o'clock and sitting in that goddamn room for six hours waiting for our results pooped me out. lets go to bed, babe, c'mon i'll carry you."

"i'm sorry i basically broke your ankle" josh said, sitting side-by-side to tyler because he had to keep his foot "elevated," which means, there is no way of cuddling. for six weeks. and josh totally okay with that, as long as tyler gets better. yep, he is totally fine. "you didn't break my ankle, j. shut your pie-hole." "pshh, yeah huh" josh challenged. "nuh uh!" tyler replied. this went on for a decent five minutes before tyler had enough.

"alright, that's it. no more. be quiet from here on out and try to somehow cuddle me because i am in pain and i want to die but i'm not because i love you and i want to get better. and 'cause i love you." he rambled. josh giggled and tried to move closer to tyler without hurting him or moving the pillow.

"i love you more, you nerd. goodnight, my broken princess."

"g'night j."

ten minutes pass,

"ah fuck, j, that hurt!" tyler cried.

"sorry babe, my apologies" josh chuckled, placing a big, wet sloppy kiss on tyler's cheek. after all, that is what started the running, and what ended with the broken ankle, of course.