"i came here to cuddle so get your ass over here."

10:26 PM

cotton candy ☁️🍬: i miss you already ):

mocha ☕️❤️: i miss you more

cotton candy ☁️🍬: no, i miss you more

mocha ☕️❤️: nope, i miss you more

cotton candy ☁️🍬: well, i miss you most

mocha ☕️❤️: damn, got me there

cotton candy ☁️🍬: indeed i did ;) but i do really miss you ty.

mocha ☕️❤️: come over then

i wanna cuddle

cotton candy ☁️🍬: i want to cuddle too

maybe kiss you *deletes*

mocha ☕️❤️: joshy come over ):

please

cotton candy ☁️🍬: anything for you mocha.

mocha ☕️❤️: yay!! thank you cotton candy ❤️

cotton candy ☁️🍬: no need to thank me, darling. i'll be there in twenty. 😘

10:57 PM

cotton candy ☁️🍬: open up baby boy, i'm here

mocha ☕️❤️: okie dokie

tyler opened the door only to be met with those beautiful, big brown orbs, belonging to josh. josh immediately pulled tyler into a hug ."hi babe" josh grinned "hi joshy" tyler replied, smiling and blushing like an idiot.

"come in, come in." i said to josh. he nodded and entered and shut the door. "you know where my room is, you can go ahead and set up something to watch, okay?" josh replied with an 'okay' and ran up the stairs. i went into the kitchen grabbing a bowl to make popcorn and another bowl to add small candies. halfway through making the popcorn i heard josh yell, "ty! do you want to watch x-files?" i yelled back a 'yes, please!' and went on with myself and my duties. grabbing the cans of soda and the snacks, i made my way upstairs, kicking the door open with my foot.

i handed him a soda as we both crawled into the bed. there was a slight distance between the two of us, until josh mumbled "i came here to cuddle, so get your ass over here." giggling, i scooted over, resting my head on his chest, occasionally eating the snacks i brought up.

the bowls were now empty, i heard him sigh contently as he set the bowls on the bedside table. he pulled me closer to him to where we were spooning and wrapped his arm around my waist, my back firmly pressed against his chest. he kissed my head, then behind my ear, then a final kiss to my neck. josh hummed, "goodnight baby boy. see you in the morning." i felt him smile into my hair. "night joshy, thank you for coming over, by the way." he giggled, "anything for you sweetheart."

this was the first time i've fallen asleep before midnight in a while, this was the first time i've felt safe in a while, this was the first time i've ever been this happy in a while. this was the first time, where i felt like my depression and anxiety couldn't control me. and i owe it all to josh.

my. poor. joshler. heart. im. committing. :') anyways,, i hope you enjoyed this lil chapter. maybe i'll update again later on tonight if im feeling it. stay street pals |-/