"c'mon tj lets go do somethin'. m'bored."

jus letting u know,, this story prolly doesnt even have a direct plot to it, im jus writing cute little adventures i guess,, i have nO clue but thank u for 700 reads !! here's a small chapt. :-) also i didnt proof read again, oopsies.
edit: i finally found the photo i couldnt find whilst making this chapt yesterday, so i made some changes to this chapter. happy reading!

"babe!" tyler called out. he had found this new song, genghis khan, a beautiful song and music video by miike snow, recently and he absolutely loved the story behind the video. josh jogged over to tyler and plopped down on the couch right next to him. "what's up, buttercup?" tyler giggled, "i found this really nice song and it has a really nice music video and i really think you should watch it." the boy explained.

josh nodded and tyler handed josh his laptop. the song started playing, both of their eyes glued to the screen. tyler has had that song on repeat that whole day and as josh was watching it, he heard tyler singing along.

"i get a little bit genghis khan

i don't want you to get it on with nobody else but me, ooh!

with nobody else but me, ooh!" the angelic boy (according to josh) sang.

josh heard tyler murmur the chorus and happily sing. he looked over to the gleaming boy, his smile was shining brightly and his crooked bottom teeth were out and open, only adding to the adorableness in josh's opinion.

the song ended and tyler was out of breathe from singing. "that music video is so nice, ty. like it has such a nice message to it, y'know?" tyler nodded, "i love how at first, the man was so unhappy with his wife and kids. but when he realizes that he loves that man he was meaning to i guess kill, if you wanna call it that, he becomes so much more happier with those kids and like, like in the end when they're in bed and he smiles when his husband lays down! oh goodness that is so cute i can't!" he exclaims.

josh chuckled at how much knowledge his boyfriend had on the song and the video. he patted the younger's thigh, "c'mon tj, lets go do somethin'. m'bored."

josh ended up leading him to the park, "why couldn't we have stood home! i just wanted to watch netflix!" he whined. "and chill?" josh added, smirking in the process. "hey! that's inappropriate." his voice increasingly got higher. "oh, and because sucking my dick in the morning isn't?" josh grinned, knowing he'd won this battle. tyler's mouth went slack, "oh." he mumbled, face turning bright red. "sorry, bad timing, huh?" tyler nodded his head 'yes' and grabbed ahold of josh's hand, directing him to the swings.

the two boys sat down next to each other, one hand grabbing one side of the chain on the swing and their other hand connecting together, lacing them tight. they both walked backwards together, "one, two three, swing!" josh exclaimed, giggling as tyler starting swinging too late, resulting in him flying backwards and josh flying the opposite direction. "baby come back! you can blame it all on me!" tyler sang. josh had to stop swinging from laughing so hard, which then resulted to tyler laughing just as hard.

"lets go to the spring riders!" tyler exclaimed, dragging josh off of the swing and to the toys. "excuse me, ma'am," tyler asked a woman, who was watching her child, "would you mind taking a photo of my boyfriend and i on these toys?" the woman smiled, "oh of course! it'd be a pleasure!" tyler grinned and handed her his phone.

the two rocked back and forth on the toy, semi-posing, semi-having-the-time-of-their-lives. they heard the camera click.

"there you go, boys. you make a lovely couple, by the way." she commented. tyler blushed, "thank you, honestly. means a lot. and thank you for taking the photo! have a nice day!" he grinned. "you too, sweetie!"

tyler and josh have gotten tired of playing on the children's playground and laughing like idiots and have decided to sit under a shady tree. josh sat with his back against the tree while tyler sat with his back against josh's chest.
"lemme see that photo" josh mumbled. tyler pulled out his phone, unlocked it, and went to his photos.
"here you go" he offered.

"you look like such a goofball!" josh cheered

"you look like such a goofball!" josh cheered. "hey! don't make fun of me!" the younger whined.

meanwhile, josh brought tyler's hands to his tummy so he could nimbly play with them. "what're you doing, joshy?" josh sighed in content and pressed a kiss to tyler's head, "m'playing with your fingers, baby. do you not like that? i'll stop if you wan-" tyler cut josh off, "its okay, i like it. a lot." tyler turned his head to face josh. the elder lean toward the smaller boy and placed a kiss on his lips. "love you, j." josh placed another soft, gentle kiss on tyler's lips, "love you more"

tyler shook his head in denial, "nope! i love you more!" josh chuckled, "you may love me more but i love you most!" tyler gasped and stuck out his pointer finger, shaking it, "ooh, you got me there, josho."

"josho?" josh questioned, which concluded to the two started laughing together for the tenth time that day. days like these were truly a blessing to tyler, and honestly, he was more than thankful for them.

alrighty i spent an hour making this:

then spent many hours writing this because i stopped halfway to make that^

I AM A DEDICATED PERSON AND MY EYES ARE KILLING ME