The Jeffersonian Interlude (Part 3): The Switch

This plan was great. Not only would it work perfectly, but Lafayette seemed on board with it as well.

"So, do you really think no one will notice that we switched places?" was the first thing Lafayette said after hearing the plan. The more he heard about the plan, the more excited he got.

"We're going to need to switch phones. Gotta keep up the illusion." Jefferson mentions. Lafayette hands it over without questioning, and they change into each other's clothes.

"Later, Tom." Jefferson says, waving.

"Bye, Lafayette." Lafayette says, winking and waving back.

Jefferson hated Lafayette's clothes. A French flag crop top? Leggings? It was...weird. Bad weird. Although the worst thing had to be Lafayette's classes. The bi-majoring bisexual had either classes Jefferson didn't know jack shit about or classes he'd already taken. After the first three classes, Jefferson felt like smashing his head against the wall. Who knew psychology classes could be so boring? At least he got to eat lunch at the picnic table on the hill. He liked it there. But Hercules seemed to be acting a little weird. He was just a little too close for comfort, and he had an arm nonchalantly draped over Jefferson's shoulder. The phone in his pocket buzzed. Jefferson excused himself, and went down the hill a little ways.
macaronifucker-69: do you like your new username?
yiffmaster: Likewise.
macaronifucker-69: touché.
yiffmaster: What's up with you and Hercules?
macaronifucker-69: uhm
macaronifucker-69: funny story
yiffmaster: Wonderful.
yiffmaster: Have fun with Maddie tonight.
macaronifucker-69: WHAT
Jefferson looked back up the hill. He shuddered. This was going to be fun.