The Jeffersonian Interlude (Part 2): Revelation

(Damn, I make horrible update schedule choices. Anyway, I'm posting the whole Jeffersonian Interlude today to get it over with.)

Jefferson was taken aback. How the fuck did he not realize this before? Looking down, he finds the resemblance too uncanny to be real.

"Am I still tripping? I must still be tripping." He tells himself. Lafayette stirs. Jefferson shakes off the weird feeling and gets to work. He was just tripping. Lafayette looked nothing like him. Jefferson manages to get most of Lafayette's hair clean before he woke up.

"Ugh, my head..." Lafayette groans. He opens his eyes blearily. His eyes widened in shock when he saw Jefferson.

"Who ze fuck are you? Is that...me?"

Jefferson realized that his hair was tied back. He looked down Lafayette. So he wasn't tripping.

"It's Thomas, and no, you're not still tripping." Jefferson said.

"This is too weird." Lafayette mumbles. He looks around."Let me guess, I passed out drunk at the party last night, Maddie's out cold on the couch, and Burr's nowhere to be found." Lafayette guesses. "Thanks for cleaning me up."

Jefferson wasn't really paying attention. He had a plan, and it was a good one.

"Hey, Lafayette. I think I have a good idea."

He leaned over and whispered into Lafayette's ear. They look back at each other and laugh. Scheming sure was fun.