Chapter 1

Alpha Ashley Marie Huntley (Ash)
Lead; Right out of school started a pack with Jasmine. Had a rough home life for being bi. Was beat by her parents. Ashley works very hard to be as strong as she can so that she can be stronger than her parents.

Omega Jasmine Dawn French (Jas)
Ashley's Omega; Unmated; Right out of school found Alpha Ashley and made a pack with her, called Hexatolix. Has a really nice parent that expect her in any way he thinks is most helpful.

"Alpha, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did, silly but of course you can," Ashley said turning around to see Jasmine standing behind her, and walking forward to give her a kiss on the head and then head to the table with their food in her hand.

"Why don't we have a Beta?"

"Well, I... haven't found a Beta worth saving yet."

"Ok, that makes sense Alpha."

"Hey, how about tomorrow we go out and find one?" Ashley said putting Jasmine's food in front of her so that she could eat her food.

"That sounds like fun."

"Also Jas, a new rule that applies to me only."

"Ok, what is it, Alpha."

"Call me by my name, please. But if call any other Alpha by their name you will be punished, do you understand?"

"Yes, Ashley."

"Good."
**********
The next day (minor DRIP) (DON'T Read In Public)

Ashley woke up first with her arm around Jasmine's waist remembering last night's events she smiled. About a half hour later Jasmine woke up with Ashley's arm still around her waist. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, Ashley. Did last night really happen?"

"Yes, yes it did, Pumpkin." Ashley said still thinking about what happened last night."

"Ashley?"

"Yes, Sweetheart."

"I... I kinda hurt, there."

"I wouldn't be surprised, honey. It was the biggest you have ever taken."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Ashley, I am hungry can we get breakfast?"

"How about we get dressed and go out for breakfast and then we can start looking for a Beta to save."

"Ok, thank you."

"You're welcome, Hon."

That is exactly what happened.

They went to Jasmine's favorite restaurant, IHOP. When they walked outside the building Ashley took a deep breath and she could smell someone that was hurt. She gentle grabbed Jasmine's arm and ran toward the person in pain. When they got to the car Ashley looked inside and saw an Omega in pain. She looked around to see if she could see his Alpha around anywhere she couldn't find him anywhere. It was summer so the window was open. She peaked her head inside the car and asked the Omega "how long have you been in here, Omega?"

"I don't know sorry, Alpha."

"That's all right Omega. Have you eaten today?"

"No, Alpha."

"Are you hurt."

"Yes, I was hit this morning. I also don't get to eat this morning."

"Can you tell me what you're name is?"

"Mitch." Just as he said that Jasmine was pulling on the hem of her shirt meaning his Alpha was back. She stepped back to look at his Alpha.

"Were you just talking to my Omega."

"Oh, you mean the Omega who is hurt and hungry in the back of her 90 degree heat car."

"He isn't hurt and my car isn't 90 degrees." His Alpha argued.

"Oh, really because your heat monitor in your car says other wise." Ashley said sizing him up so she could take him down if she needed.

"Please step away from my car so that I can leave."

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that."

The Alpha just growled at her and she just growled even louder back to him. By that time the police showed up and asked, "what's going on over here?"

"This Alpha won't back away from my Omega."

"Who is hurt, hungry, and sweating inside your car."

"How hot is it exactly inside your car sir?" The police officer asked.

Mitch's Alpha looked to his dashboard to see what the temperature was. "95 degrees Fahrenheit."

"Sir, I am going to have to ask you to hand over your Omega."

"Ugh... Fine."

Ashley went to the door where the Omega was sitting and held out her hand for him to take. Mitch gladly accepted her hand.

Omega Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi (Mitch/Mitchy)
Unmated; abused by his old pack. Ashley found in a car hurt, hungry, and sweating hot.

"Ma'am, please hand the Omega over to me, please. I am going to file a report do I need both your names." The police officer said.

"Ashley."

"Andrew."

They both stated then the police officer talked again. "Ashley, are you a lead?"

"Yes, Sir." Andrew scoffed at that. "I'm sorry do you have a problem with that?"

"Actual yes I do you are a female you can't be a lead. I'm stronger than you."

"Oh really because I'm stronger than both my parents combined." Ashley said turning to face the other Alpha.

"That's enough you two. Ashley, would you like to take Mitch into your pack?"

"Yes, I will."

"Ok let's go to the station."

When they got to the station the police officer they later learned was named Tyler asked her, "is this your Omega?"

"Yes, Sir."

"What is your name." This time asking the Omega.

Ashley rubbed her hand on her back to comfort her. "Jasmine."

"Ok, Alpha Ashley you're certificate will come in the mail in the next couple of days to make it official. Also, don't worry about Andrew's pack he is taken care of so he shouldn't bother you.

"Thank you, Sir."

They left the police station and went back to their house. When they got their Ashley wanted to make sure Mitch knew the rules. "Jasmine why don't you make Mitch something to eat. Is that alright Mitch?"

"It's your choice, Alpha." Mitch said sadly.

"Rules start right there."