Chapter 2

"Rules start right there."

They were home now sitting on the couch and Jasmine in the kitchen making Mitch some food.

"Mitch your first rule is to tell me if you are hurting, hungry, anything and everything that is going on in your mind, ok." Jasmine came into the room at that time handing Mitch some food on a plate and then turning to Ashley expectantly.

"Thanks, honey why don't you go set up the back bedroom for Mitch."

"Yes, Ashley." Jasmine then turned around and walked down the hall to do as she was told. Ashley turning her attention back to Mitch.

"Alpha, not to be rude but she just called you by your first name and you didn't get mad at her, why?"

"That brings me to rule number two. Don't call me Alpha or Ma'am. But you have to call all other Alpha's by Alpha if you don't I will have to punish you. These rules apply to Jasmine also I would have to punish her too even if I didn't want to and believe me when I say I would never want to. Do you understand?"

"Yes..."

"Ashley, my name is Ashley."

"Sorry, I forgot."

"That's alright you are new. Rule three if you sass or argue with me it will result in direct punishment. Do you understand all of the rules so far?"

"What if I accidentally call you Alpha or some other name."

"If you realize that you did and you apologize quickly I will over look it. But if it happens continuously in one day I will have to put a strike on your chart."

"What chart?"

"Behavior chart if you get three marks in one day, punishment. Make sense?"

"Yes."

"That is all I have got for rules why don't you go find Jasmine?"

"Where is she?"

"In the room at the end of the ha- follow me." Ashley quickly got up and ran down the hall out of fear because she could smell pain coming from Jasmine.

When she got there she ran over to Jasmine sitting on the bed holding her foot. "Are you ok?"

"I think I sprained my foot again, Ashley."

"Mitch can you go get ice from the freezer to put on her foot please."

"Yes, Ashley." Mitch said as he began walking away.

"I'll be right back don't move."

Ashley got up and ran to the bathroom to grab her boot as she was leaving she saw Mitch and grabbed the bag of ice in his hand saying thank you and hurrying back to the room for Jasmine. Ashley asked her, "stand for me, baby."

"Ow, Ashley that hurts." Jasmine said sitting back down.

"Can you put any presser on it?"

"A little bit not a lot, though."

"Ok, I am going to put on your boot and put some ice on it and see how out feels in a few minutes ok."

"Yes, Ashley can I be in the living room at least?"

"Anything for you, baby." Ashley said picking Jasmine up bridle style. Jasmine putting her arms around Ashley's neck finally breaking down onto her shoulder in pain.

When they reached the living room and sat down putting Jasmine on her lap holding her to try to calm her down. Ashley looking towards Mitch, Mitch taking the hint and heading back down to his room to finish what Jasmine was doing.

Jasmine finally stopped crying long enough for Ashley to put her boot on and put the ice on top of that. "Would you like to watch T.V.?"

Jasmine just nodded her head.

"I'll just pretend you didn't just not respond to me." Ashley said as she turned the T.V. on to Jasmine's favorite show, Cutthroat Kitchen. "I'll be back don't move."

"Ok, Ashley." Jasmine said faintly as Ashley was walking out of the room.

Ashley walked down to Mitch's room to find him. "Mitch, you didn't need to do that I was going to do that for you."

"That's alright, Ashley it really wasn't that hard."

"Anyways... Mitch, do you know how to cook?"

"Yes, why?"

"We are going to have to go to the hospital to have Jasmine's foot checked out. So, do you think you could make something to bring to the hospital with us?"

"Sure!" Mitch said leaving the room and heading towards the kitchen.

"Mitch, can I ask you a question about your old pack?"

"Of course you can, Ashley."

"Was there any other Omega's in your pack that was being abused?"

"...Um... Yes, Kirstin. Do you think you could save her please?"

"That is why I asked Mitch. Thank you." Ashley left to go to her room to call Tyler, the police officer.

He answered. "Tyler, it's Ashley."

"Yes, Ashley what can I do for you?"

"That pack that Mitch was in. There is another Omega in it that is being abused. Do you think you could check it out for me?"

"Will do, thank you for telling me."

"You're welcome if that Omega is being abused I would like to save her also.

"Ok, I will let you know, no later than tomorrow." Ashley then hung up going into the kitchen to see Mitch before going back to check on Jasmine.

Omega Kirstin Taylor Maldonado (Kirstie)
Unmated; was in the same pack Mitch was in. Parents are really nice but haven't seen her for over a year.

Mitch put the food into Tupperware containers and into a backpack and handed it to Ashley to put in the car. Ashley came back into the house to bring Jasmine to the car so that they could go to the hospital.

They went to emergency and the doctors looked at Jasmine's foot. The doctor's told Ashley and Mitch "she has fractured a bone in her foot and that she needs to stay off of it we'll put it into a cast for you."

"Ok thank you." When the doctor left Ashley turned towards Mitch wanting to ask him a question. "Mitch, about how long ago did you have your heat?"

"Two months ago may I ask why?"

"Because you have a lite smell of pre-heat on you."

"I'm sorry, Ashley."

"It's ok. Hey, come with me please."

"Yes, Ashley."